H2H4 / Another fuckin extension...

• trav%s's Photo
    ^Oh schnap.

I don't think the idea of this being a "Masters H2H" was very good...
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    I would rather like to see some finished and well done parks...
  • posix%s's Photo
    you still don't hear them, Kumba??
  • Carl%s's Photo

I love desk.

I love lamp.

EDIT:
    oops, that was already said :lol:

Edited by ride_exchanger, 13 November 2006 - 04:17 PM.

• Emergo%s's Photo

I blame H2H. Go finish a solo. That goes out to everyone.

^Very good advice .....eehhm, only I don't get why you blame it on H2H???

You know, quite some ("master"-)builders in H2H either dropped out before building anything or were finished after they just did one park (however awesome that sometimes was!)...... but all in all it is meaning that others are asked to fill in, or others of the team have build 2 or 3 parks for this H2H .......

Anyway, am looking forward very much to your next solo .. :D
  • X250%s's Photo
    But if you look at the parks, the quality is a major increase from any other H2H season, when a park has been completed this year, it has been of a very good quality on almost all occasions. I think this year has been more tactical in a sense that i think more effort has been put into the playoff/finals parks rather than the week 9's and 10's, especially for those teams near enough guarenteed a spot in the semis. Anyway, in the next few weeks, the playoffs and finals i predict will show off some of the best parks NE has ever hosted, therefore making it all worth while.

Although sometimes i do wish this season would just finish and strangelove win it already... i want to get this beastly solo finished!! :p

-X-
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Although sometimes i do wish this season would just finish and strangelove win it already
    -X-

You'd wish. The Canes won't go down without a fight anyway and believe me: we have a strong line-up prepared to finish this season with a big bang :popcorn:
  • J K%s's Photo
    I will second that. :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :nod:
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i decline that offer.

i may not play, but i my team is still the best, despite this worst of losses that is me.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^^ and ^^^ and ^^^^

They did last year too.

Strangelove won.

And by Strangelove I meant ride6's team. :p
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    I vote for another extension for the playoffs....the amount of time thats been given to us is....lets just say....stupid.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    When the 27th rolls around the 4 teams in the playoffs have 2 choices:

1. Turn in their park
    2. Forfit

Another extension will not be givin for ANY reason.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    The problem is that half the extension is Thanksgiving break, but I know no second extension is coming, so whatever. Got to choose between family and RCT right? Pretty easy choice if you ask me. But anyway, let me just ask this for everyone -- are the parks due at a particular time on Monday or just before midnight (EST?)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Anytime Monday, midnight your time zone is ok.
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Meh.
    Watever.
  • Emergo%s's Photo

Anytime Monday, midnight your time zone is ok.

^ this answer does not help players from Europe.
    Our midnight time monday - as well as every day - is....7....8....9 hours away (ahead of course :D )from yours...????

"anytime Monday etc" for Coaster Ed, really is quite something else in the case of European players, for they would already be in Tuesday then.....so, may they also have these hours please....?

Any specification from you on the deadline-time would help us Europeans to have as much of the advantage of working until the last moment as it can be to the USA-players...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    How about you just get it in within 12 hours of 11:59 PM PST Monday, will that work? I think thats a fair deal.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Fuck man,

ride6 we'll contact each other about when we're both able to finish these parks. Right now my team seems to be able to possibly get it finished on time, if that works out for your team as well everything will be fine. If you won't make it i will gladly hold back the release of our park for the sake of competition. Sorry Kumba.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Can we please just follow the rules?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading