H2H4 / Another fuckin extension...

• Emergo%s's Photo

How about you just get it in within 12 hours of 11:59 PM EST Monday, will that work? I think thats a fair deal.

^ was not pleading for any diversion of any rules for "European" players, just for 'clarity" for all.
    So 11:59 EST will do fine, thanks to internet we all can change that to our local times within a minute and know how and what.. :D
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Can we please just follow the rules?

We will.

WME even if you and ride6 agree on when you guys can both be finished, I don't care, get it in when I said to or it's a DQ, forfit, whatever you want to call it.

If both WME and ride6 don't send in parks on time, the winner of the Hurricanes vs. Bandit match-up will be the H2H4 Champion.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    hahahahahaha.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    i told you this site would go to shit when iris sold it. i was joking but :(
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Iris or Cork would do the same thing im sure.

Lets say your sleepy one mourning and wake up late for school, do they stop school to wait on you? The system does not work that way, I gave extra time and I did not want to, to ask for more is selfish and totally unreasonable. An extension will not be granted.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    yes, no extension will not be granted.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo

yes, no extension will not be granted.

Yeah, Kumba is such a softie.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Edited, I ment to say "An"
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I find this very funny.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    So much drama.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    can we please just finnish the park instead of talking about extensions ?
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    *giggles*

Alright alright.

If I see you on AIM I'll explain my situation to ya' Kumba. No worries though the park will get finished.

:p

Ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    About 24 hours to go...

I don't have anything yet, but I expect you guys want to milk the deadline as best you can and that's ok, so long as I get em pretty soon :)
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo

^ was not pleading for any diversion of any rules for "European" players, just for 'clarity" for all.
    So 11:59 EST will do fine, thanks to internet we all can change that to our local times within a minute and know how and what.. :D

Might as well make it 11:59 PST. That's my time zone, and that gives you three more hours.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    ^ That's why I edited Kumba's post. :D

(it'll be 11:59 PM PST)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well im going to sleep, I have 2 parks alreddy and expect to see the other two in the NE mailbox when I wake up.

Nice job so far guys... and girls
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Kumba, where's your park? :p
  • Levis%s's Photo
    in the topic in the subforum it says it is send so I guess he has it ....

Edited by Levis, 28 November 2006 - 08:49 AM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Our parkmaker sent it to me, now I just tried to send it in, but it's not going in the NE E-mail's inbox... i'll try again, but were done, been done, will be in shortly...
  • JKay%s's Photo
    um, yeah, surrrre....likely story.....bud

I smell a rat!
    :xmas:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading