H2H4 / Best Playoff Park?

Which Playoff park do you think was the best?

1. Disney's Shadowland 32 votes [64.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 64.00%
  2. Alice in Wonderland 12 votes [24.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 24.00%
  3. Mars Colony Eurolai 5 votes [10.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 10.00%
  4. Below Bermuda 1 vote [2.00%]
    Percentage of vote: 2.00%
  • Mama Bear%s's Photo
    Well, it is probably just me....I'm not very competition minded anyway. I hardly ever enter competitions. I liked H2H because of the fact you have to work with someone else on a park and I love to do that (As the T&M productions show amongst others).

Well, one of the final parks will be released, I assure you! And not unfinished!

I quite agree with you on the LL issue, btw! I don't think you can really compare RCT1 parks with RCT2 parks. RCT1 definitely asks for a different approach both in building and judging. And I do have a feeling that nowadays a lot of players aren't familiar with them anymore. Which is a pity for they do have their own charm!
    What I do regret lately is the tendency to absolutely celebrate parks with a ton of hacks just for the sake of it. Hacks are fine, sometimes even great or brilliant but they should be used to SERVE the park and should not start to lead a life of their own.
    What I also regret is the tendency to absolutely neglect our beloved peeps! (in the semi finals I think only one park out of four was actually accessable for peeps!!) We're building amusement parks and there should be peeps in it to enjoy it! Now I do know a park with peeps makes a (too) big file, but at least one should be able to open the park to let them in! Personally I would disqualify any park that doesn't have the possibility to let the peeps in, but that is me of course! It is one of my greatest joys to finally finish a park and let the peeps in for testing. LOL I'll stop this personal ranting now..........

Mama Bear
  • Carl%s's Photo
    Im on your side on the peep issue, Mama Bear. Good call.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading