(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Port Royale

• Leonardofury%s's Photo
    You could always use the <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags if you want it to be obvious. ;)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    i'm pretty sure you use 'i'm sarcastic!' as a cover-up when people point out that you're wrong as balls.

'you guys that was sarcasm seriously!'
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Whatever man. There is no point of being scarcastic if anyone cant tell... and you lost me on that last part.
    -JDP
  • Carl%s's Photo
    JDP was obviously being sarcastic. Based on the earlier comments in this thread that is the only logical conclusion.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    the coaster was baaaaaaad :-(
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^Yeah... and sorry for causing all this drama in the topic.
    -JDP
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    I knew somebody would beat me to releasing a topple tower! Blast!

Nice work for a time-passer though, i enjoyed the castle area the most with the two car trains.
  • artist%s's Photo
    Jesus, i need to get rct2 back and quick. Egg you are one of the most talented parkmakers around this joint :]
  • posix%s's Photo
    chris! :) (you're missed)

egg, it was great.
    i think you're my favourite rct2 semi-realism person around here because you're stuck in between semi-realism and realism and not clearly semi-realism.
    if you just adopted a bit more coaster and park understanding, i'm convinced you could do spotlight material.
    and that although you are german! :D

Edited by posix, 13 February 2007 - 05:33 AM.

• Leonardofury%s's Photo
    The ride concepts were nice, as was the scenary. The invert could have done with some work but all in all the park was nice. I just hope your next release is a little more finished.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    It's a shame this didn't get finished. For the most part, it was really nice.
  • RCTCA%s's Photo

It's a shame this didn't get finished. For the most part, it was really nice.

agreed. REALLY nice work egg_head. Your work is always amazing.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    im really sorry to see this didnt get finished. the work in it is AMAZING. all the ideas and pieces you out together are great. sorry to see it unfinished

FK+Coastermind
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Aww I wish I could just look at all these parks right now :D
    But sadly I can't :(

Looks like it was a shame to cancel

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading