(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / LL practice

• Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    My reaction time is a bit slow when drunk.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    looking at *cough* the topic *cough* now. i'll get back later with comments.
    oh, and kennywood ftw.

EDIT:

eh, not bad. the random stuff strewn about the layout is kind of off-putting... that tent needs a color change, at least. nice enterance banners. :p
    the last pair of bunny hops wasn't the best idea. instead you could've done a helix or something to finish it off, and then a full brake run and transfer track set-up. it was too slow for the bunny hops to do much at that point anyway- but the rest is actually very nice. i like how it's reminiscient of that harry travers ride, 'the zip' .

Edited by ][ntamin22, 17 February 2007 - 12:24 AM.

• Ling%s's Photo
    THAnk you for actually commenting on the ride, ][ntamin22 :D
    it was really just a quick practice to kind of bring me up-to-speed (so to speak) in Loopy Landscapes
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    if you were practicing with ll, why is most of your work stuff you can do in rct2?
  • Ling%s's Photo
    so I can be known in both games (eventually)

since I joined the RCT community like a year ago, it has only been RCT2 for me. Recently I've been working in LL and RCT3.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    more LL practice (won't bother with new topic)
    Posted Image
    Download link
    just another design...
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I wouldent be so bad if it werent for the high corkscrew in the begining... its really out of place it think...
    -JDP
    -Cactuses + Pyramids = Wrong continents.
    -Beast Trainer is your friend. Use it to sink that station and exits so you dont have to deal with them. (on the S&S tower.)
    -Buildings are getting better, but you need more of them. The section takes up the whole side of the map, but the guests can only get to one little loop of pathes... Much better atmosphere, though.
    -Thanks for the height variation.... lol. I think the landscape is pretty good, but I'd love for the trees to have something to do with it, rather than just be randomly scattered accross the whole thing.
    -If you're going to be working on LL, it would probably be better to work on the things that are actually different from RCT2. The coasters are pretty much the same. As are the landscaping tools and trees. As a LL park, its pretty good, but if you're just practicing...
  • posix%s's Photo
    still uninspired.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Everything MA said and more:

- The pacing on Condor was...well, it left a lot to be desired.
    - Desert Sun is an awful name for a drop tower.
    - The queue line shouldn't be some giant obstacle for the guests to conquer.

Better than that first design though...but you missed on the most important part--the design.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    yeah, screw it, I'm sticking to RCT2. Thanks for the comments
    I don't see why... All of the thigns I don't like are thigns you would still be be doing in RCT2.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    more objects... archy is easier for me... and the coasters are just better for me, too
  • RMM%s's Photo
    yea, the coaster stats are definately different in rct2.
    its much easier to make a coaster in rct2 w/out it being as
    intense as it would be in LL. LL is more challenging.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    yea, the coaster stats are definately different in rct2.
    its much easier to make a coaster in rct2 w/out it being as
    intense as it would be in LL. LL is more challenging.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    and I like the challenging aspect of building, but I don't really enjoy stuff if it doesn't look good, and I'm not too great at making stuff look good :p
  • CoasterAnne%s's Photo

Because we all know topography is never flat.

Holland is flat ;)

It's a nice coaster but I don't have RCT1+LL on my computer anymore ;)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    i'm actually having an easier time making coasters with good ratings in LL.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    The designs were okay. On the first one, it was too flat. On the second one, I didn't like the high corkscrew or the queue that had to be supported.

I hope to see more from you, however. :)
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    That woodie looks like alot of fun. Though it is a little flat I liked it. Hope to see more...

.....keep tryin'.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading