2006 / 2006 NE & H2H4 Awards Results

• Phatage%s's Photo
    well when people are made parkmakers for the sole purpose that they are highly productive stop being productive, they have this lost their purpose and should be stripped of their rank, and then you won't have unproductive parkmakers because they would be under that misnomer no longer
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    ^that and the fact if you were to build a park, it would have to blow everyone away, which could be a hassle...

Which is also why Corky hasn't finished WDE... :) ...
  • Emergo%s's Photo
    (belated) congrats to everyone who won awards !

I just read all the results and the log of that chat, and I feel very sorry I had to miss all this fun.............hope I can make up for that next year, if my hands will function again.
    Thanks for all your voting for me, too. Tough I thought chances were absolutely there that one of our parks or I would win something, I am completely blown away by the amount of awards: rookie and MVP and best loosing park and best stand alone themed ride and best stealed draft....LoL! Thanks to all voters, a great incentive to make my hands get working again!!!!

Righteously so there were others who had multiple awards, Like Xcoaster ( really deserved, XC!); and RCTFAN, I think your work and style are so special that you deserve a parkmaker-spot imo, but I can understand also very well why you declined it at this moment.........so go finish what you want so that you can accept it gracefully at the moment you feel you should.....
    RCTNW "stepping into your place" now, also seems a long deserved thing! Congrats RCTNW :D

Emergo

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading