Custom Scenery Exchange / My Bench Project

• lucas92%s's Photo
    You should remove those full land tiles. Also only keep one full base block tile (so you'll can add the other 1/4 base blocks textures).

Overall, nice workbench. :)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Ah! I wish this was around when I started my solo, any idea what a bitch it was the other day getting Toon's supports in a 2 year old park thats over 70 something % done?!

This will be extremely useful in the future of RCT2 Parkmaking, that "?" tab can only take so much of our custom shit :p

Now send me a copy please :bunny:
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Awesome work, all i need to do is finish my objects now :p
  • Carl%s's Photo

Ah! I wish this was around when I started my solo, any idea what a bitch it was the other day getting Toon's supports in a 2 year old park thats over 70 something % done?!

Actually, I do. I "retro-fitted" my failed design and TRAP with toons supports. Its not hard now with ja227's new ParkDAT utility.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Few more things i thought of. Maybe a few more common trees. (silver birch and the cedar something.) If theres any room ofcourse. Also a nice item is the centred plantpot that goes up against walls. Love the road tab.
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    many thanks, this will be incredibly useful
  • Ling%s's Photo
    wow, great job, likes really nice geewhzz
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    J_K, what is the plant pot ?
  • CoasterAnne%s's Photo
    If you put it all together in 1 bench, what's remaining of all this good packages? :)
  • J K%s's Photo
    That one.

Posted Image
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Can you possibly send it to me? I'd like to include it because it looks very useful and I don't remember seeing it when sifting through the dats. Better yet...didn't Fisherman make it? if so I can just get it myself.

Also, I will have a suprise for all of you on the tree selection.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Stop teasing us, damn you, and release this thing! :p

wow, I think about half of us are waiting on this thing like a park :huey:
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Quit rushing him.

Then it won't be quality.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Maybe he'll release it during the Fiesta on Friday... :batman:
  • vekoma9%s's Photo
    Fiesta! :bandit: . Anyways Geewhzz, this is a great bench. Seems that I will be using this bench alot. I don't recall seeing any items missing. Good job so far.

Edited by vekoma9, 03 April 2007 - 08:21 PM.

• Casimir%s's Photo
    Sorry to ask, but do you have any thoughts of when you're gonna release this? I'm kinda excited ^^
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Almost done:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know if something is missing/out of place.

Getting closer..
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'd like the fluffy flowers. I love them, can't do without them.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    what do you think of these ?

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Just what I wanted Levis...thanks.

Turtle...gonna have to give me a screenshot because I don't know what you're talking about.

Also, Levis, your slanted wooden deco blocks...one of them has the wrong shading. Can you make a fix so I can add them?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading