Custom Scenery Exchange / My Bench Project

• Levis%s's Photo

Also, Levis, your slanted wooden deco blocks...one of them has the wrong shading. Can you make a fix so I can add them?

I know,
    I discovered only after i released them that I made a mistake with that one, that was because I made a mistake in the building block as well :( .
    the building block I've already fixed. I shall fix this one tomorrow.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    This is prolly the only RCT2 bench I'm ever gonna use for the rest of my life. Period.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Perfect workbench!

Edited by lucas92, 19 April 2007 - 03:12 PM.

• Levis%s's Photo
    I just see I mis something important
    the colorable Egypt wall and the half colorable egypt wall (by makomix/argonath) and the fence which is with 3 colors colorable (also egypt texture)
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Brillante! Great work Geewhzz. You're making many of us a huge favour :D Thanks.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Levis if you could get me the dat names that would be helpful..

Will speak to you tommorow.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

I'd like the fluffy flowers. I love them, can't do without them.

good spot.

I can't just look at it and see what's missing, i'd have to build with it :P. It looks really nice and organized though, so kudos for that.

about the flower.. he means the regular, basically flat flowers.. that look sort of fluffy compared to the other ones. They're used everywhere, so i'm sure you just let including them slip your mind ;P.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo
    This would make a great bench for PT3 (if we decide to do that)....
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Love this project and can't wait to use it simply becuase

a) everything is organised

B) A lot of things have been made MT as to save space

c) All other objects you select ( of which there will be more thanks to the MT objects) will all be in the ? tab
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Those? Those are ugly :X But anyways....are there colorable ones? I was going to include the ones above as the only flower in the gardens tab. Did Magnus make the colorable ones?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    they are in the normal PT foilage tab if I'm right so you can open that one in the datmaker to check the datname
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I found them already, they are Mama Bears object.....so they will be added.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Yes those. And they are NOT ugly. Take that back. :D
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    I have an idea for an object : Diagonal Art Deco Piece.
    That would be very usefull for diagonal building, diagonal fence, etc.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Already in my deco tab....look at the 6th object in the tab....done by Magnus I believe.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    requesting the addition of the multi-colorable spanish tile roofs x-sector or whoever made.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Added them and everyone elses requests. The images at the top of this post are updated...double refresh your browser to see them.

Added:

Spanish roofs multi-colorable
    Fluffy Flowers
    Fixed wooden deco blocks
    diagonal glass quarter tile
    3 color argo egypt walls
    large steps by magnus
    large wooden roofs by magnus

If you have a request and I like it enough to add it let me know asap. The final compiled version should be out soon, so this is really your last chance.
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    I can't wait for this it looks amazing. Nice job Geewhzz.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Wow it just keeps getting better and better.
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Could you add Ultratycoon's inverted quarter tile arch piece? The object dat is 'ULTINAR1.dat'. It would be even better is somebody could get rid of the supports.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading