Custom Scenery Exchange / My Bench Project

• Comet%s's Photo
    I don't think it is, I checked everything and moved them all to my object data folder and it still says I'm missing that piece.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    It is, trust me, I'm an object dictionary.
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    Ok, so I used DatChecker and found no redundant MD5 checksums, and then I reinstalled the original objdata folder with just the normal dat files and the files you included. The same error comes up. I hope there's some way to get past this. :(
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    My only thoughts on what could be wrong is this: If you copy the DAT files to your folder and it asks if you want to replace all the existing ones, are you hitting No to every one of them? or yes? Because you should try actually overwriting the object that is having a problem because the one on your computer might be different than the one included in the bench, but have the same filename.
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    Yeah, I did just that many times. Like I said, I also completely reinstalled the objdata folder so it only had the original .dat files. Then, I added every file from the given download into it, and no such luck. I'll keep trying different things and hope for the best. Thanks for your help, though.
  • ekimmel%s's Photo

Yeah, I did just that many times. Like I said, I also completely reinstalled the objdata folder so it only had the original .dat files. Then, I added every file from the given download into it, and no such luck. I'll keep trying different things and hope for the best. Thanks for your help, though.

Did you restart RCT after you reinstalled the objdata folder?
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    I was wondering...did you remove this object Posted Image?

Edited by RCFanB&M, 24 April 2007 - 01:24 PM.

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    I did from the final compile save, but the DAT file is included and is in the tab, just replace something you don't want and add that one back in.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    Great bench geewhzz! I will have to play around with this one. There's just a hand full of objects I would like to see but nothing major and certainly will not take long to adjust for.

Many thanks!

James
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Many thanks geewhzz for an excellent bench...I will change a few things around (personal preference) but I know how ridicuously hard it is to please everyone, and you came really really really REALLY close to perfection with this bench!

I hope you do not mind if I use it for some RCT Space competitions (modified a little each time)....I'll certainly give you credit in the download section?

Anyhoo...thanks again and of course you get a :bunny:
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Yes, actually, that would be great. I was actually going to go on there and post it when I had the time.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

I did from the final compile save, but the DAT file is included and is in the tab, just replace something you don't want and add that one back in.

Ok.........thanks!!! :D
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    Phew, I finally got it to work, and I must say, thanks a ton. This is pretty much a perfect workbench. As it turned out, I just needed to download a few spotlight parks and one happened to have the right file.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    First off... Geewhzz, this bench is amazing.

However, I did notice something odd. The straight awning you selected is centered in the tile--and therefore worthless in all but a few instances. Was this intentional?

Oh, and the recolorable trees are fucking awesome once you get used to them.

-ACE
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    That's a mistake on my part. I never even know that object existed. Well that sucks, that is why it took so long in the first place, I tried to eliminate all mistakes, but I guess there is always a flaw in everything.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Yeah I noticed that mistake too.
    There are also very few quarter tile trees, but otherwise it's great!

"MFG"
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! I've installed RCT2 on another computer and I'm trying to get it to work! I've installed the object data and it made a folder with object data in it in the object data folder, and the object data is also in just the object data folder itself. When I click on the park, it says I'm missing data, and all of the c/s isn't under the scenario editor! Please help. I'm really frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Levis%s's Photo

AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!! I've installed RCT2 on another computer and I'm trying to get it to work! I've installed the object data and it made a folder with object data in it in the object data folder, and the object data is also in just the object data folder itself. When I click on the park, it says I'm missing data, and all of the c/s isn't under the scenario editor! Please help. I'm really frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just put those objects in jour object data folder, no subfolders!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Thanks so much, I can't believe that was the problem. I'm stupid.

Anyway, I got a screen for the dump- place that I'll post soon.
  • bl665%s's Photo
    Never mind I found the checker.....the file name is JASUPBLK/01000000EF4275E8 If anyone could give a direction as to how to fix this problem I'd appreciate it thanks.

Edited by bl665, 12 December 2007 - 11:08 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading