(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Scoop%s's Photo
    horray sarcasm.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

horray sarcasm.

...either you don't know what that word means, or you don't know what RMM is saying.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I do not think you know what it means..
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    To add to this layout streak..

Attached Image: seige.png

Attached Image: Ecantus.png

Attached Image: hells.png
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Hott damn. I fucking love that layout!! The end might be a little sketchy but damn do I love the rest!!

-Josh

PS that was for rctaddict
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

• RctAddict%s's Photo
    2nd screen is bad ass Pacific.....What are the ratings on that 8 inversioned monster?

@Corkscrewy: Thanks, I have 3 different endings so far...if I do the aircraft carrier, I want the end bit to come in for a landing...that's why it's this way for now.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    @ Shotguns: The first one is weak and awkward in places, but I like the second one quite a bit. I take it the last one is a stand-up layout? I like the more original take on the second half. The first half makes me think of what we would get if Mantis knocked up Georgia Scorcher.

@ Pacificoaster: I love them both. The little hump at the end of the hyper should be a dip though, I think.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    @ shotguns: I like the first two elements in the first layout, then the rest kind of bombs. 2nd and 3rd layouts are not bad.

@pacificoaster: First layout is boring but to me most hyper coasters have really boring layouts. The second layout looks really good, I love the flow of it all.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Justin that is the most beautiful invert I've ever seen <3
  • RMM%s's Photo
    not a big fan of the second half, but the first half of that invert layout is godly.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    the inverter looks insane!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Love the soft colours.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    That looks great! It reeks of atmosphere.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

2nd Screen Alpengiest!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    ^^^not quiet alpengeist, though similar features.

Pac, i like this design, though it has 2 big issues for me. 1, im not a fan of the loop at the end particularly because its after the set of corkscrews. Im all for unconventional, but somehow as much as i want to embrace this, it just looks weird.

My bigger issue is its too compact. Is it a design or 1 of many coasters in a park? as of right now, ur gonna end up with such little peep-coaster interaction because everything is overshadowed by the spectacular yet clumped elements of the coaster. If the coaster was smaller it wouldn't be a problem, but as its so big, it needs landscape and peep interaction. I think you should take these elements and the smooth layout yet spread it out so each element can stand on its own rather than a jumbled park of the whole. As a result you will have more direction for peep and landscape interaction and a design that is stellar. i know i sound harsh, but i think this is something that could sincerely help ur design making process. It's the one thing DAW lacked, interaction between the peeps and the rides. Hit that, and i think you will progress beyond all others.

FK
  • Louis!%s's Photo

So yea i recently started to play RCT again after a period of 2 years. I'm still getting used to building again and this is what came out. I know there is a wall missing :p and it's not finished.
    Posted Image

This is brilliant.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Detail time:
    Attached Image: uh2.png

White: Landscape texture mess. Depends on what you want to do of course, but this is not consistent.
    Red: Theres a wall missing
    Blue: Mushrooms are all facing the same direction, looks very unnatural.

Otherwise: Very nice and quaint atmosphere in that screen.
  • WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Thank you louis :) And Wicksteed thanks for pointing those out, i'll try to fix them :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading