(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    That is awesome, it surprised me that it was NCSO the first second I glanced at it.

Anyways, how is this building?

Posted Image
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    It is in fact promising, especially when compared to your previous work. The shapes are pretty okay,as is the texture/color choice. Maybe change the roof objects? These just don't fit in with the game. Why not use the standard cs roof types more or less everybody uses? There are enough out there to choose from.

Would like to see you put some attention in the landscaping/foliage and see this screen in a more progressed stage.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Holy shit. Crane the ride! I wanna get my hands on this. Haha

-Josh
  • 111112oo%s's Photo
    Jonny, that screen was brilliant, best NCSO work I've seen in a while!
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Johnny, where did that come from? That's incredible, hard to believe it's NCSO.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    wow Jonny I never expected to see NCSO screen from you!

can't wait to see next screen, you're highly talented in NCSO. that's just fucking brilliant.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I can't stop looking at that dude... like, for real. Is that supposed to be a god damn hamburger on the right hand side?? if so it's fucking brilliant.. and if not, well it looks like a hamburger.

-Josh
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    Haha I was wondering the same thing, if that's a hamburger then you're doing things right. ;)
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo

It is in fact promising, especially when compared to your previous work. The shapes are pretty okay,as is the texture/color choice. Maybe change the roof objects? These just don't fit in with the game. Why not use the standard cs roof types more or less everybody uses? There are enough out there to choose from.

Would like to see you put some attention in the landscaping/foliage and see this screen in a more progressed stage.

Thats the whole point of NCSO, No Custom Scenery. I think it looks great, that sandwich is boss!
  • Ruben%s's Photo

Thats the whole point of NCSO, No Custom Scenery. I think it looks great, that sandwich is boss!

Dude, not everything in this topic is about Jonny y'know. Scroll through the topic again and you'll understand. Maybe you could've already understood by the fact I already replied to Jonny's post, the fact there's a screen right above my post, the fact it has hideous roof objects and the fact that one (other than jonny's) needs a lot of landscaping/foliage to be finished, as I clearly referred to. ;)/> :bandit:

Am I truly the only one seeing Jag's screen? Or just the only one interested/caring enough to reply to it? :p
  • MCI%s's Photo
    @Jonny: Nice to see that pic finally on NE...

@Jag: Hm, Not a huge fan of that. It seems a bit boring :(
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Well, thanks for the replies lol, I'll think about changing the roof, I wish there was a thatched roof on the bench I'm using.

Also, MCI it may appear boring but my attempt was at cape dutch style architecture. Here's a good example:
    Posted Image

Does this do a good job at representing it?

Posted Image

• posix%s's Photo
    It's not bad Jag. You don't have to replicate it 100%. It inspired you and that's good. Now move to the next thing. This is just one single building in your whole project. Try to see the global scale, not the individual.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

Posted Image
    Small NCSO tryout.

very amazing a++ would compliment again
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'VE BEEN QUOTED IN A SIG! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Wow i never thought that i would get such a great reception for this screen. Its the first time ever since i own this game that i true to build NCSO. I started this more as a just for fun project but i realized it makes a lot of fun to build without CSO. CSO is still my favorite thing but when i am tired off the high detail level its great to change to NCSO. I hope that i am able to finish this project. I am glad that so much people enjoyed this screen. That gives me a lot of motivation, so thanks a lot guys!
  • Ruben%s's Photo

I'VE BEEN QUOTED IN A SIG! MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE.

No problem love. :kiss: ;)

@Jonny: What kind of map is it? Is it going to be a design? Smallish park? Fullsize park?
  • TwistedHelix%s's Photo
    Just something I've been enjoying working on over the last couple of days.

Posted Image

Please try and ignore the unfinishedness of it but well yeah.

Also please ignore Jonny93's above screen as it may have a tendency to make mine look like I've crapped on a fan and shown you the resulting wall art.

(please also note that the above Jonny comment measn's that I love it lots ^^ <3)

Cheers

TH
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    pleasant.

I approve heartily of Jag's building.
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    Part of the park I am working on. Just want some input if at all.

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading