(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• RCT2day%s's Photo
    ^my sentiments exactly. The path and dirt roofs just don't seem to fit and there's so much more that can be done. I'm guessing you're just playing around with the game rather than making a real park, right?
  • Austin55%s's Photo

"No one knows just how many lives past in the original mansion, but it is for certain that for all those lost , there is a lost soul still in the building. In the Hotel days, Theodore passed away after being struck by a heart attack. He was buried near the front steps. Be sure to leave a Rose by the headstone, or else he may follow you out..."
    Posted Image

• FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    gorgeously detailed but equal atmosphere. Love that fence too.

FK
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Did you really build that near the edge? :batman:
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    No I just blacktiled it because its not finished...
    Does anyone have any ideas as to what to put above the entry awning?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Beautiful Austin :)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Mmmmmh... try a trackitecture arc made from car ride track, attached right to the wall. It would fill up the blank space and also extend the wall visually.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Love it Austin ,also that shrub growing through the stairs ,nice touch.
    I don't think you'll need to put something above that awning, it's fine as it is.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    I agree with Arjan, I think that space is fine but I would encourage trying Casimir's idea as well. I do feel however that the mansion is too close to that very large path. I would expect some sort of a courtyard or now defunct garden. I feel like it could be much more immersive from a peep's perspective.

EDIT:
    Looking for a few people who wouldn't mind testing a layout for a new design. Ideally people who have had solid success with the GCI style in the past.

Posted Image
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    s_f, LL inspired for sure. You should try to build LL

Austin, nice!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^^I'll have a look at it if you want.
  • Maverix%s's Photo

Posted Image

Bite my shiny metal ass

• Hepta%s's Photo

Bite my shiny metal ass

Nice, I imagine it being a little bigger on RCT scale, but it works. You should have finished it a little more before posting the screen though :p
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i love it, but i also agree that the scale seems alittle off in places. For example, the tower is should be bigger considering the amount of episodes that take place in its dome with the full gang up there. The professor alone could fit in that dome right now. Just a thought.

FK
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Some ncso stuff I did out of boredom today. I kinda like some of the ideas in this, the atmoshpere is kinda dead though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Why don't people just play LL instead?
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Yeah that ncso screen is just a fuck about. I was bored funny enough i really enjoyed it,
    I actually built some more today. Might actually turn into something.
  • Hepta%s's Photo

Yeah I was wondering this as well.

Not to say it's a bad screen. What's there is quite nice (although I think the steeplechase could better executed). But it doesn't even really look like pre-CSO RCT2.

It does actually kinda make me want to try LL though. I played the game originally, but didn't discover the online community until 2006, when I had already long before shifted to RCT2.
  • posix%s's Photo
    chorkiel, I think the atmosphere is actually very nice.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

I wish I had LL. I don't and I can't seem to be unable to find a good version.. :(

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading