(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• disneylandian192%s's Photo
    gijssie: thats looking great! Its nice to see you delve into a little more color. The layout has good flow, albeit the inversion order is unconventional, but if the pacing is there than no complaints! LOVE that building with the green railing just to the left of the cobra.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    I haven't seen anything for Busch Gardens Asia in ages, let alone a Jagganath screen.
    Edit: disneylandian, The screen is from Robbie.
  • Doomblade%s's Photo
    @ WhosLeon: thanks, glad you like it!
    @ Fizzix: Thanks too, I've been thinking about how to improve those corners for a while, I'll try the wagon-wheel thing this time!
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Disneylandian what insinity says ;-)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    That's fantastic, Gijs. You should finish it.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Has no one seen BGA? That is Robbie's work.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    He even wrote 'how is this park doing' underneath :p
  • Ling%s's Photo
    People browsing on auto-pilot. "Look at the pretty colors!"
  • csw%s's Photo
    Doomblade - the path seems a bit too wide, or needs something to break it up. I think adding path accessories would add some life to the screen as well.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Attached Image: SCR1.jpg
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Looooove the sunken archways.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Wow man, really really nice. Bleeds atmosphere, and Fisch for that matter :D
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Nice, Fisch
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    People browsing on auto-pilot. "Look at the pretty colors!" (What he says

He even wrote 'how is this park doing' underneath :p (and

Has no one seen BGA? That is Robbie's work. (and
    Posted Image

The colors are not the only thing on a park that has to be fine, if you see a real theme/amusement park you will see there are not always bright colors over the area.
    Also the details are important, The way robb build his parks are such great in every detail, really everyone can learn from how he builds! so thats why i'm asking , did anybody now the status of this park?
  • Doomblade%s's Photo
    Fisch that screen is very nice! I love the symmetry in that railway-merry-go-round construction! But what part of it is actually called the "Texas Giant"? ;)

And @csw: The path here is only this wide because this is right in front of the park-entrance, I thought it needed sort of an open look.
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    Great to see some new work from you Fisch. The atmosphere is really good and the screen is full of fun.
  • TwistedHelix%s's Photo

I got bored so I made some shit in RCT2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Probably won't go anywhere but hey.

Cheers

TwistedHelix

PS: Oh and please excuse the unfinishedness.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    I dig that, it's like a flashback to the parks right when I was starting up playing
  • nin%s's Photo
    Wow, that's awesome. I love it.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Gijs, you should finish that invert. Bit of a shit layout though...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading