(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    2 things, Wolfman. 1st, I don't think the flat track close to the ground needs extra support, only the turns close to the ground. 2nd thing, I don't like either turnaround, they don't seem to match the type of ride you're going for, IMO.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This is not advertising, this is literally dumping.

Posted Image

Everything is gone. This was the last part of the park (Project X.2) that hadn't been redone yet. Which means I now have two completely different versions of the same park. :p It's so much better now! Wait! :D

Steal anything if you like. ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    looks like the best ride you've ever made. a couple of coasters like that, and legacies would have been spotlight worthy in my eyes.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    :lol:

The pacing was shit. :) And the new coaster is much better. Do you want to join my personal Layout Panel?
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Posted Image

It's cramped and cluttered, and the theme isn't original...but it was for fun, and it took me half an hour. :)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I actually love it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Me too. You should do LL, I think it fits you more!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah sure liam
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure he would be much better at RCT2.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    your word against his.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Well, I love the way good NCSO ends up looking, and I love your screen, ThatGuy! Is it by chance inspired by Black Mamba? Liampie, looks like a wonderful little layout, but if you say the pacings bad...
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Wow, thanks for the feedback guys.

Dot -I appreciate it, thanks.
    Liam - I don't know, it seems like a lot of hacking, which is bad for me because....well, I'm not that good a hacker. I'll see how my CS project turns out, and then decide which game to focus on.
    Fizzix - It was inspired by Black Mamba, that's what I meant by "the theme isn't original", because I see a lot of inverts taking the same colors and theme.
  • nin%s's Photo

Posted Image

Looking great here, rK_. I like the idea of this, but maybe use a thicker fence. Try the Wild West rail if you have it in the bench, looks more sturdy than this one. Maybe it's just my general dislike of the fence currently in use, always looks too flimsy to me.

Posted Image

So much improvement! Don't go to LL, you have so much potential here!

Really glad to see people trying ncso more, you can make some really great stuff.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Here's my take on NCSO.

Sure, back then there was no choice. But now...you're dissing EVERYONE that ever took the time to create a piece of scenery for you to use. Be nostalgic all you want...and, I appreciate some of the NCSO efforts. I just don't see how you'd want to not utilize what's available. I know...it's more "challenging". Thing is, VERY few people can make it look good and even then.....it's never going to be what it could be.

But, I don't let you tell me what to build, so......
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I don't get why it is dissing. So riding a bike instead of driving is insulting Gottlieb Daimler? Is writing instead of typing on the computer is insulting Bill Gates? Using candles instead of lights insults Thomas Edison? Come on, I find NCSO to be much funner than placing quarter block after quarter block.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    shut up k0ng.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think he is right in a way but still its a players right to do whatever he wants sammy and thats exactly what he said, you guys really don't read half his posts do you?

rk the screen are very cool for ncso but as with al ncso I'm missing that extra little details like deco pieces wich are something I really like to see in archy cuz it gives that refined look a little more...
  • Wolfman%s's Photo

I changed the turnabouts.
    If you don't like them.
    It sucks being you.
    :lol:

• Imi%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    bit nooby
  • rK_%s's Photo
    actually it has a lot of class lmi!, maybe a few canopies on the 2nd level where the gardens/sitting area is and stick to one type of path, it clashes a lot in such a small area. Also some type of fencing along the pool is necessary. Looks like a lawsuit waiting to happen, all around pretty solid man!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading