(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    i now that building underneath, universla studios??... i think the building need more detail,
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo

+

Posted Image

+

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Sorry but it looks like your last park. Are you trolling us?
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ^ Of course not.

And this will be different, I'm also hoping to finish.
  • CCI%s's Photo
    comments/criticism on the Layout please.
    Posted Image
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I think you have too many directional changes at the end and just before the second lift. For most suspenders, they end with a "bang," and from this look, it just seems like a forced attempt to make it longer. I like the first half, though.
  • CCI%s's Photo
    Thanks I'll end up changing the end of the ride. The directional changes before the second lift is an unfinished lagoon fly over.

Also are the supports alright?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Perhaps, instead of that weird zigy-zag thing you could do somesort of a helix or such?
  • CCI%s's Photo
    I'll teak it..

If anyone wants to help with this send me a PM. (especially foliage.)
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    All I can say is that weird Zig-Zag thing at the end has to go.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I really like it to be honest
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    For the most part, any time you start using multiple lift hills, you run into trouble...
  • CCI%s's Photo
    The reason I chose Two lifts was because most swingers have multiple lifts. The exceptions being Flight Deck, and Eagle's Fortress.
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    ^AND VORTEX
    Honestly, I don't know how you can live with yourself...
  • musicman%s's Photo
    You wouldn't be talking about the one up in that "Canada" place would you? Everyone knows that Canada doesn't exist.:p
  • MeMeMe%s's Photo
    No, no.
    It's the Communist Republic of Canada up in the north and Jesusland to the south.
  • CCI%s's Photo
    Screw Vortex they stole the name from us.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Attached Image: ml.JPG
  • musicman%s's Photo
    I like everything other than the bridge in the lower left corner, something in there doesn't fit the ingame graphics well.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I think it's a great screen but your foliage needs a bit more work. There is a few tree's repeated that don't seem right together and I think the foliage in the middle of the path could look better. Great screen otherwise and I love how you always produce great looking glass windows.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading