(Archive) Advertising District / Cedar Flags Drayton Park

WHAT

• rct2123%s's Photo
    The Superman building is my favorite, but that Superman on top looks like shit. Just take that away...

-Rct2123
  • Grand Admiral%s's Photo
    Love the Superman, its looks much better than the one in California.
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Superman is missing his cape! Really nice otherwise..... :)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    It's not Superman man It's Tuperman
  • Comet%s's Photo
    ^Ha.

This park is shaping up really well though...I love how Disaster Transport has some outdoor sections.
  • rct2123%s's Photo
    Sorry to say this so late, but I really dislike the name. There is just no flow to it...

-Rct2123
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I gave this park away to somebody, but he couldn't finish it either.
    His part:
    Posted Image
    Watershow:
    Posted Image

Powertower:
    Posted Image

Shops and darkride:
    Posted Image

Overview:
    Posted Image

Unfortunately, these rides don't have much in common with Cedar Point, SFMM or Drayton manor... :p
    Well, I'm back to compensate that. However I hate this park so much I won't pay much attention to it, sorry.

(Old) Scream's Station
    Posted Image

Scream overview:
    Posted Image
    (the old grey building rotting beneath it will be demolished)

Mean Streak, new (very ugly) station
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Panorama

Next update Tatsu?

Edited by Liampie, 16 June 2010 - 02:28 AM.

• Dinosaurs%s's Photo
    ow, that small turn on mean streak looks awful. work on the foliage a bit, throwing in random trees all over the place doesn't look very aesthetic. everything else is really nice, good job mate. :)
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I wouldn't throw Scream! on a parking lot just because that's how it is n real life.
    This is a pretty nice park though, but how many coasters is there gonna be? It seems like too many.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    ^yeah.
    get rid of scream are re-do it
    but i reallin liken the entrance.

Edited by Nokia, 26 April 2008 - 10:17 AM.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I won't re-do anything in this park, sorry. :p
    The sooner it's finished, the less I suffer.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Suffer? If youre not having fun with it, theres no sense in building it.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Suffer? If youre not having fun with it, theres no sense in building it.

Not finishing the park ís the suffering! :p
    It's weird, I'm weird, I know.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i understand what you mean by how you want to finish the park, but if you speed through it, your park will suffer. so, just realize your swaping quality for quantity. some buildings have a ton of work, but its not that great, some of the older parkmakers didnt have many parks, but what they did have was brilliant.

FK
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I haven't built on this park for over a year, but I still want to finish it. Today I suddenly felt like building some oldschool shit, so I took this park.

There has been an incredibly ugly spot between Mean Streak and Scream for years, and I thought it was a perfect spot for a kiddie area, Bugs Bunny Land.

Posted Image
    I couldn't think of any good names. I decided to pick random words, and I went with Marvin the Martian's Dick and Bugs Bunny's Ass.

Posted Image
    From Roadrunner to Roadkill

Posted Image

Haven't used zero clearance yet, so no shops yet.

Map:

Posted Image

The shit I just built is... shit. There's one ride I built while being serious left I haven't showed in any screens yet, Tatsu. Actually Tatsu is the first thing I built in this park, in early 2007 or even late 2006. It still isn't finished...

Posted Image

To see the older screenshots, copy the URL and change www.maj.com into www.majhost.com.

I hate this park but I would love to see it finished. Does that make sense?
  • nin%s's Photo
    Ok, now your just ruining the park.

Tatsu looks nice though.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thanks nin, you're totally right! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spaghetti

Posted Image

Klondike Goldmine, themed by a guestbuilder!

I'm not going to finish this park myself; I'm in search of any guest builders, preferably people who aren't very good. Look at the previous update: it's garbage, and I don't mind. :)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I enjoy these 'amusement park screens' more then your 'architectural screens' from Blykak. 

If  you look at the skill level, it's total the opposite, Blykak is much and much better then. 
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I'm not too good of a builder, I think, so if you don't mind, I'd like a shot at this park.
  • magmoormaster%s's Photo
    I like the mine train.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading