(Archive) Advertising District / Cedar Flags Drayton Park

WHAT

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I really dont understand why you like giving your work such stupid names. I know it's not like 100% serious but still.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    The guest parkmaker needs to add some details on the roof on the highest building, and also some on the walls. I think it looks good though.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I really dont understand why you like giving your work such stupid names. I know it's not like 100% serious but still.

Why not? :D

Any more people who would like to build in this park?
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    I don't know, I guess I'll try. It'll probably be even worse than what you intended, but I'll take a crack at it.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Why not? :D

Well there is like stupid/silly names, then there is complete n00b naming.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Time for the annual update! Of course I'm still working on this park from time to time. And not even everything I add is crap! I actually like this.

Posted Image

And here's the overview. Everything under the 'black fog' is 50%. Would anyone like to help me? It's no problem if you suck. The only skill you need is finishing. It might get you your first accolade? (not sure at all :p )

Posted Image
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    I'll be able to help a lil' bit. :huey:
  • posix%s's Photo
    good job liampie. been wanting new stuff from you.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I like it! It's so laid back and fun, yet it's also detailed in some points, too. It's really looking like you've been enjoying this.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Meeeeeee. I suck but not like stupid unbelievably suck. :D I have a topic on the frnot page.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

good job liampie. been wanting new stuff from you.

Well, it's not exactly new is it... This screen is pretty much the only thing I really like on this 150x150 map. I don't want you to have too high expectations... It's bronze at best.

Thanks anyway, all of you!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Update: the park is now at Dotrobot, I hope he can help me out with the mine train coaster.

Here are three screens. Some old, some new.

Posted Image

Posted Image
    (by Dickie)

Posted Image

I know, lots of path.

Enjoy, and please leave a comment if your opinion is worth sharing!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I can help with a coaster or a small area or something if you still need any help.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I have a topic on the frnot page.

I just hope Dot builds better than he spells :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh, you must not be able to see the frnot page... it's members only...
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I really like the first screen.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    First screen is really nice indeed.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    that second screen is just awful.... the architecture is retarded and the path is so weird the rest are ok to good.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    second screen just needs some flowers and or trees to break up the path. other then that it seems like you're having fun
    -JDP
  • mardy%s's Photo
    I want to finish this park...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading