Pro Tour 3 / PT3 entries

• nin%s's Photo
    ^ awww....

I wanted to be in the PT4. :p.

Edited by nin, 17 July 2008 - 11:28 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    I'm in, I'm out, I'm in, I'm out... I'm very in/undecisive.

I guess I was just having one of my creative lows. I'll turn my entry in if I can finish it, which is probably 75% likely.

And now come the scores of posts that ooze with the relief of having the last place entry back... :rolleyes:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    OMG.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Xin, could you please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up... Any more stupid posts containing crap about how everyone hates you and I'm deleting them.
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    My park is almost ready!
    I hope that is the level of quality required. :kiss:

Edited by X_Fusion, 22 July 2008 - 03:15 AM.

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Hi!

As I've heard from one of the admins, they said it'll be OK for me to still enter the PT with my park "Canthose Valley"... You may have seen it already.

So if the other participants of the PT are ok with it I can submit it.
    What do you guys think?

Just for explanation: The park is on the PT3 bench, with the same size and objects. The only problem is, I already showed more screens of it.
    But the good thing for my opponents is, that I'm only building the park without any money-cheats....

"MFG"
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    i don't see a problem.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    "I'll allow it!"

[/Mills Lane]
  • Sey%s's Photo
    Probably, I'm not able to finish my PT3 park.
    Please remember, that I haven't had
    as much time like most of you and my inspiration fell in a black hole.

Maybe I'm not thus far to make a good park in this short time, but I'm really not able to send it in...
    And, I have to recognize, that I have dawled, so it's my own fault.

Hope it's not that bad... :(
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Well it's not like the other contestants wouldn't be any less screwed if you built a completely new park, so I'd say it'd be fine if you used Canthose.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Im afraid I will most likely not be turning in an entry for this contest. After my computer got spyware (now I found out everything might be lost), I was slowly making an uninspired entry for the sake of turning something in. Now after being gone for three weeks, Ive realized my priorities have changed and making music is much more important to me than rct right now. Ill probably play again in a month or two, but not now while I am this musicially inspired. I just hope there is a good amount of entries still.
  • nin%s's Photo
    if only I had been in it :p.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Bad news. After getting a virus from a corrupted wikipedia article on poutine, my computer exploded. Most of my stuff was backed up on an external hard-drive, but the resulting fire destroyed that too. And all remaining copies I had on flash drives were wiped clean by a solar flare. My PT3 park, my four nearly completed spotlight parks, and innumerable designs are now lost.

Not really, but it's still very unlikely that I'll be entering. I'm 15% lazy, 40% busy, and 45% not that into my park/Rct. Though I do hope to eventually finish it. Sorry.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    ahahahahahaha that was good. it had me going for a second.
  • Sey%s's Photo
    Really cute, Xcoaster. :kumbasgreen:
  • RCTCA%s's Photo
    I dont think he's joking....man this is terrible, i feel you pain. gosh i feel like crying. =/

--rctca--
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    feel bad, we don't care. we know he's joking.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    But what if he isn't? *Twilight Zone music*
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    My dog ate my entry. :(
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    lololol so judging by all this bullshitting I must be the only one not turning in an entry.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading