Pro Tour 3 / PT3 Preview

• zodiac%s's Photo
    I'd put the top 3 at Fatha', Ride6, and Kumba. No particular order, really depends on what they do for the park. Maybe toss in the two X's for top five, and thrown them around in there a bit, too. Not sure, there's just too many parkmakers with a lot of potential.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    thanks for the comments Kumba and Ge-Ride!

i cant really say who i think will be up there. there is soo much skill and so many different types in there that its hard for me to put my finger on anyone. i think that if Emergo enters she will be in the top 3 no doubt. RCTFan as well. personally i just cant wait to see all these parks when they are done!!

FK
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Corkscrewed - The reining runner-up who must have a chip on his shoulder after losing to Phatage by a mere 2 points last year. Sadly Cork seems to be moving away from RCT, but if he does enter we will be a big threat to win.

Yeah, don't tell anyone, but apparently, Kumba and I will be submitting the first-ever dual person Pro Tour entry. ;)
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    uh-oh.
  • eman%s's Photo
    5Dave is immensely underrated. Given this much time and considering how quickly he works at high quality, I think hell be able to submit something special for this one. But Ride6, youre right outside top 3 for me and I wouldnt be surprised if you finish higher. :)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Is the right Eman? Well I say...
    3. Phatage
    2. Ride 6
    1. Fatha'
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Yeah, don't tell anyone, but apparently, Kumba and I will be submitting the first-ever dual person Pro Tour entry. ;)

AC II ;)
  • Fisch%s's Photo

5Dave is immensely underrated. Given this much time and considering how quickly he works at high quality, I think hell be able to submit something special for this one. But Ride6, youre right outside top 3 for me and I wouldnt be surprised if you finish higher. :)

You're right, he is!
    I think he'll make top 3, too.
    Go on http://www.rctmajesty.rct-guide.nl/ and then on members and look at 5dave's memberpage.
    Those parks are all extremely high quality and just look at the dates they were submitted.
    It's amazing how fast he builds and he's getting better and better in RCT.
    I've seen much of his last work and I have to say everything is incredible high detailed and looks just amazing!
    In my opinion 5dave should be a parkmaker already!
    Also I don't understand why his "Firebird" and "Valkyries Ride" didn't get design and toxicity(no offense against Dellagos) got it!
    That truely makes me sick!

Fisch
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Hello Darren,
    seems like you forgot who got the last parkmaker spot handed out by iris. :D
    Magnus
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well the cats out of the big now ;)

Yeah Magnus is an NE3 Parkmaker, so he may enter and is added to the above list.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    Xcoaster for place 1 if he submits anything...
    and I think we will have X250 in the top 5 also ...
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I really hate to be a braging n00b, but I really think my entry will be a surprise to everyone. The more I look at it the more I think it'll be a contender (bottom 10 maybe?), rather than just being along for the ride. I can tell you one thing though: I won't be scrapping a 2 from any of the judges!

As soon as I get some more stuff done, I'll post a screen in the screens topic.

Edited by Xin, 21 July 2007 - 08:22 AM.

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    i feel forgotten.
  • Ride6%s's Photo

i feel forgotten.

OMG...

Kumba what the hell is wrong with you!? This man is one of the most talented parkmakers ever!

*Hopes WME enters*

Ride6
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^That would be something if he does...
    -JDP
  • Emergo%s's Photo

i feel forgotten.

Does this mean you are making an entry?????

Please say yes, and I´ll have something extra to be looking forward again..... :biggrin:

Emergo
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Good shit Xin. Im rooting for you, really.
  • Levis%s's Photo

i feel forgotten.

I didn't forgot you mark :) .
    I really hope you'll enter :) .
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    Tehehe, i started ;P.

I just wouldn't count on my finishing, i can't work on it again 'till the 6th of august :S.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Added Evil WME (Sorry I did forget you) and Gwazi who I swear has the final bonus spot :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading