News / Concept Creations

• Kumba%s's Photo

QUESTION: will we have to wait until NE3 is released to see the 1st official Concept Creation?

Maybe...
  • JJ%s's Photo
    That's a scary thought :p
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    So, if more than one person turns something in, will it be some kind of competition to see who gets the first CC accolade? I don't know why, but that doesn't sound fun...
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Uh no, it's just like any other thing here you can get.... if two people send in Designs there isn't a competiton to see who gets it... if both qualify then both get it and if not then both are rejected or maybe just one will make it... it's all based on quality of each individual thing sent in

Now it may be a bit of competition to see who gets the first accolade out of this but if multiple things of high quality get in at the same time, I'm sure multiple things will be put up for the first update... or any update for that matter.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Anyone start on one yet?

Also it will work like designs, so we can have more then one at once.
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    I had started one months before this was announced. But as I know myself, I wont be the first one to finish one...
  • Evil WME%s's Photo

We do need some front pg news tho, I have not got anything in the last 2 weeks :-|

everyone is working on their pt entries ;P.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Believe it or not, I've started on something. A bit hard to tell when I'll finish because I don't know how far I'll take it but it's coming along nicely.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Anyone start on one yet?

:nod:

Anyone finish on one yet?

Anyone submit one yet?

My work here is done.

James - rctnw
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Cool, I'm interested in seeing this .. :D
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ^^ part 1 and 2 done on that list (and no it's not my crane bridge)
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    number 1 started three times over
    number 2 in progress.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    not sure if its just my computer, but RCTNW's concept has fr3aks 'description'.

edit: nvm, you fixed it

http://www.nedesigns...ay-golf-resort/

Edited by Marshy, 23 September 2007 - 05:49 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    bah, so im slow to build pages... if im in the process of posting news you'll see wird stuff like that.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading