RCT Discussion / The List #100-1

• Steve%s's Photo
    At the time Euroscape was released, iris thought it was phenomenal and I think he made it #1 as soon as it was released. Eventually though I'm pretty sure that he realized it wasn't so deserving (though I think it's worthy of being somewhere in there).
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    Congrats to all on the list. I was surprised to see Phantasia up there, but not DTA...a far superior park to Phantasia in my humble opinion.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    I suppose I'm the only one here who thinks that Sea World Atlanta should still be #1. WOMB is a great park, don't get me wrong, but I think that SWA is better in terms of overall quality. WOMB has great coasters, my favorite being Digital Love, but SWA has better atmosphere. It has a much nicer feel to it, I think.

I also found it interesting that the top 5 were all LL parks.

BTW, the ratio of RCT2:LL is 38:62.
  • nin%s's Photo
    ^ i agree.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I am not going to be a whining bitch about this.

Good job WOMB.

No further comment.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    He posts, thinking "Premier should = #1" the whole time

:lol:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Yeah, great list I thought. To be honest, considering who made this list, it makes perfect sense that there are so many LL parks on there. Anyone who was there for the release of those parks would agree, i'm sure. And it really says something that the best we've managed in RCT2, arguably an easier game to get looking good than LL, still doesn't come close to the best we've seen in LL.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Wait. You're telling me the greatest ever RCT2 creation was Ghost Cell Crisis?
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

Wait. You're telling me the greatest ever RCT2 creation was Ghost Cell Crisis?

Good point. Even if no one agrees with me on my opinion, who really thinks Ghost Cell Crisis = #1?
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    WOMB unseats SWA? :OMG: Wouldn't have seen that one coming. iris' taste has changed a bit over the years.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^Shocking, isn't it?
  • Blitz%s's Photo

6 Ghost Cell Crisis

Park by: Blitz and Janus
    Type: RCT2
    Release: H2H3 Week 7 Winner
    Best Coaster: Pandemonium (1 coaster)

...yay?

w00t, i r bestt rct2! jajajajaja!
  • rK_%s's Photo
    SWA isnt #1, uh oh, someones upset.