RCT Discussion / The List #100-1

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I wonder if the top 16 will contain El Encierro.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    ^ I believe this list was finished before that actually.
  • posix%s's Photo
    not sure what arch angel is doing up there.
  • trav%s's Photo
    ARchAngel should be higher up.

This list is balls.
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    I think it was great back then, but overrated.
    It was the first release on that level, but a lot of people showed better work in the ad those days.

I can see why iris put it very high on the list, but I have to agree with posix, maybe a little too high.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    No Premier Amusement Park yet?

Yes, that means my favorite park ever is basically TOP 10!!

SUCK IT BITCHES!!!! PAP AND SUPREMESCREAMER FTW!!

No, I am not him in disguise.

But, seriously, great list. It is imprssive how you go through everything.

Premier for #1!!
  • Loopy%s's Photo

No Premier Amusement Park yet?

Yes, that means my favorite park ever is basically TOP 10!!

lol
  • rainbow connection%s's Photo
    WTF's inclusion, at any spot, discredits the whole list. Slime Meridian's not being top ten discredits the list further.
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Gotheburg is way too high in my opinion. It was very nice, but not better then a lot of stuff on that list. I was never a huge fan of Epica, but I can see why it would be so high. Fright Nights feels a little high, in my opinion. I can't comment on the RCT1 things, as I don't really know that stuff.
    Of course, I'd say Rivers of Babylon is far too low. For me, that's a top 5 thing, easily.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Iris loves Phatage.
  • rainbow connection%s's Photo

Iris loves Phatage.

he'd do well to propose then.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    #5 posted. Expect an update daily until we hit #1.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    #4 posted. I lied, expect an update with every NE accolade release. With number 1 to go along with a pinnacle achievement NE has to offer.

Stay tuned.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I wonder who the spotlight could be from...

Also, I'd say BGSS deserved #4

EDIT: My guess is the spotlight will be either Iceman's DisneySea, X250's Bays of Tropica, or RCTFan lied to us and Forbidden Kingdoms was finished ;) Probably DisneySea.

Edited by Dr_Dude, 15 July 2008 - 02:11 PM.

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I bet Iceman's DisneySea will be the big release, it looks fucking awesome.

Premier is now top 3, unless it did not make it at all, which seems unlikely. Other parks I like which are not up there yet: RCT Station's Station Park 2003-2004 and Mythologix. But whatever. I doubt those are top 3, but Premier is.

Anyways, hurry up, I am literally dying of anticipation.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    Oh lord, I'm pretty sure Premier Park will not be up there. In it's release topic, iris thought it would only be worthy of a runner up, haha.

I am pretty sure Sea World Atlanta is up there, one of my favs, although not sure which number, it may have been dethroned...
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    My money says that the park coming up won't be Disneysea, as I've remembered something else that was very likely finished earlier. I won't say what it is, but if it's what I'm thinking, then it has been completely forgotten by most of the people here. It won't be Bays of Tropica, I'm sure, or Forbidden Kingdoms. Think a little bit further back, guys. Think of projects that were big not incredibly long ago, but have started to fade into obscurity.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    #3 posted.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    Omg haha I predicted to myself that ALE would be next. I think the top spot will be between WOMB and SWA, in my opinion, not exactly sure though...
  • Milo%s's Photo
    ALE is badass...

this list kinda feels like it's based mostly on how ownage the park was at its release date more than anything else

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading