Pro Tour 3 / PT3 Topic

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    Best zoo exhibit is a good idea. I'd like to see another water rides simply because they were all awesome last time.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I don't think you should do this, I don't think I want to enter. I don't really want to make a PT3 entry, anyway. But if I get design or something, then I guess I'll make one...
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    RaPipo I am not "mad" at you and I don't know why you think I am.

-disneylhand

Edited by disneylhand, 18 April 2008 - 07:01 PM.

• X_Fusion%s's Photo
    Good idea Kumba !!!!! :lol:

When starting the new prelims of PT3 ????

It is my opportunity...
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Already started, look here:
    http://forums.nedesi...showtopic=18398
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    Thanks Fr3ak!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I'm not sure what you mean, Disneylhand. Is it wrong for me to try and win a design? I was going to submit it even if there never was any prelims.
  • Carl%s's Photo
    dlhand is prob bitching about Kumba's rule that designs get you into the PT3, not you wanting to build and submit one...
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    ride_exchanger, no that's not it.
    That's how I got in in the first place.

-disneylhand
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    OK, so what are you mad at me about?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

NEW RULES!

(I will not enter the PT3, or do a guest spot and only want to judge it)

- As of today guest builders can jump on, 2 per entry, but 60%+ of the work most be done by the entrant.

- You can't build if you want to judge and if you build a guest spot you may show unlimited screens of it.

Have Fun until the deadline which is not going to change now ;)

Oh and I have inside info and access, so I will see to it this does not become a club war :p

• J K%s's Photo
    Seeing as my entry was lost a long time ago. . If anyone wants me to put in some work just give me a shout. Obviously I don't mind whoever I work with but I want to be part of something real nice so i can get back into the game with style.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I don't see how adding guest spots could possibly get more entries done, it would probably take longer to finish things up
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Does the guest spot have to be done but someone in the contest or can it be done by anyone (probably a stupid question since everyone and their grandmother is entered in this goddamn event)?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Anyone can build, but imo then you should lose your right to judge the contest.

Maybe this way we can find out if those 15 want to stick with the system I did not think of to free ne ;)
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    Does anybody have anything that's incredibly insane, fantastical, and completely demands my efforts? No? That's alright, because I probably wouldn't want to work on it anyways.

Edited by Ge-Ride, 08 August 2008 - 04:42 PM.

• FullMetal%s's Photo
    :lol:

I'll do a guest spot for someone if they're desperate enough. :lol: Though I'm still tossing my entry around in my head, debating whether or not I should finish.
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Kumba, what makes you think you have the power to change the rules of this contest? You gave up your power three months ago.
    ^^^^Guys, why are you taking him seriously?
    I don't even see how turning this into a duo contest is a desirable thing at this point.

Anyway, I need an extension if you care enough for an entry from me. I've been camping for the past week and am leaving for vacation tomorrow morning and I won't be back until after the due date.
    See you guys then

-disneylhand
  • Milo%s's Photo
    who is taking it seriously? I see no real contenders for guest spots anyway except for J K maybe

and as I said before, this wouldn't change the lack of entry situation anyway
  • posix%s's Photo
    yes, forget what kumba said. none of it will be applied. duo entries will not be taken into account.

dlh, i'm sorry but we said before that the deadline will not change.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading