(Archive) Advertising District / ThorpePoint is back! 03/12/5 New Pics!

• Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Ok heres my start of my new park and i wont have any scenery problems, this time, i was fed up of that happening so i used the ProTour bench, well i think its the ProTour, its the one described as the best workbench ever made!. Anyways hope you like the screen shots and please comment, i hope im doing something right this time lol. Theres Curse of the Darkmine, a Mystery Mine style coaster. A 4D Inspired by X2 and my past ride Danger Zone and also named Danger Zone. A flying coaster called Soarin' Eagle. And much more!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    whoa thats alot.
    i think you should make your stations not as blocky,
    and maybe work on your supporting.
    i like the darkmine thing.

sorin eagle looks too.
    and work on the names too.
    they seem to orignal.
    i also like the way you did your screens.
  • nin%s's Photo
    It's nice but, what happened to your last park?
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo

It's nice but, what happened to your last park?

i imported a item i made a ride logo, and well i lost the file and it would no longer open, so tbh that 1 went tits up lmao but this is like Inoccent Smoothie, Nothing added and nothing Taken away haha oh and the screens are obviosly not finished i just uploaded them to see peoples reactions and if it was worth completing lol
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I like Energy Blast's Station and Legendary looks like a good layout.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    The underground part og Danger Zone sorta looks like it ruins the layout even if the tunnels look great.

Everything else is nice.
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo

The underground part og Danger Zone sorta looks like it ruins the layout even if the tunnels look great.

Everything else is nice.

Hey thanks glad you like the look of the tunnels, originaly, it was to be a diagonal peice over water but u just couldnt get the suports the way i wanted them so, i thought cheat a little and go below ground. Once that was done i made a concrete slope so it didnt look so bad, But then i added water and the Arrow walls, and really liked it so the other side got the same treatment lol.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    its a great start
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Update Time WooHoo, Alot of work had Happend on the Darkmine and hopw people like it, All the supports are complete on Danger Zone and well, heres the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just to let people know the supports on the waterrides will be zero clearenced, but at the moment when i zero anything it seems to go Ghost. Comments always welcomed.
  • ClockworkMyr%s's Photo
    Energy Blast's slope to vertical could be a lot smoother (Drawn out more to make the slope more gradual), but I love every other screen. It's hard to say which one is my favorite so far.
  • nin%s's Photo
    except for a few exceptions, you're park is very flat.
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I really love Darkmine, but the landscape is way too blocky there and I dislike those ferns.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I love Energy Blast.
  • posix%s's Photo
    okay wow. the screens are bloody awesome. your ride design is moving on a level that only legendary parkmakers have seen.
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Heya people ok first of all thanks for evryones coments and Posix well that coment blew me away.

Ok I will have pics upsoon but long story short. The following has happened:

DangerZone is basicaly complete!

High Voltage was sold.

COTDM queue has been extended.

A Fabbri droptower has been added, weather it shall stay is another thing. It is known as Vertical Vengance at the moment.

A Vekoma MADHOUSE has been added and instaled and completed under the name of Hotel Embrujado, altho this may change
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    UPDATE WOOOOO!!!

Ok major news, A BRAND NEW RIDE has been being built in secrecy and to our amazement, it is now fully constructed and operational"well as operational u can make a MadHouse in Rct2" The ride poster was released just 2 hours ago, aswell as a pic of the ride. Ladies and Gentlemen Thorpe Point gives you.

Hotel Embrujado! on the poster where is says lies forces, it should say Lies Forces OF ...
    (interesting feature) The Demon head figure that is on the poster, was created by mirror imaging the H E logo!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh and heres another pic of DangerZone!

Posted Image

I know its just a small update and im so gratefull for everyones support and kind words and comments, keep them coming.

I plan to get Darkmine Fully finished next,get some shops included and posibly start designing yet another coaster, im thinking the rebirth of an old ride Heatwave! which might be named ToxicShock after the song by Pendulum.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    how did you do the madhouse? simulator?
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo

how did you do the madhouse? simulator?

No i didnt use a sumulator, at first i was going to but then i wanted sum form of realism, so the idea was to have a swinging inverter ship, altho that would have given the idea, the madhouse doesent realy go upsidedown so i was expecting criticizm, So to try and be as realistic as possible i used a simple pirate ship, altho i belive i pulled it off becuse from the people i showed that pic to, they would never have guessed that there was a pirate ship inside lol.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    that hotel is tiny.
    good work!
  • Corey%s's Photo
    I love every single coaster in this park.
    Needs more rides though.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading