(Archive) Advertising District / ThorpePoint is back! 03/12/5 New Pics!

• Chrixz%s's Photo
    I love your park building skills maybe add a couple flatrides als I love the layouts.

Btw do you have a working download of adrenaline gardens?
    If you do please mail it to chris_001@live.nl :)
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Hello people! Ive just got my comp back online, due to technical difficulties lmao, but im back in business.
    Ok to the park.
    Curse of the Darkmine is now 80% complete.

Vertical Vengeance has been sold back to Zamperla, i think?
    the droptower will now be rethemed and placed upon the UK fairground curciut, we had high hopes for VV but we belive that it was not a good buy, and the future might hold promise now for an Intamin GyroDrop. Or and S+S trio droptower.

The park has brought some flat rides finaly.i wont go into to much detail but... i will release that there is a TopSpin coming, And a double whammy from Chance with a Chaos and Double Inverter!

ToxicShock was unfortunatly just a rumour, but there is another coaster coming.

we will only give 2 clues.. 1. It will be the first of its kind in the UK. 2. IMLC.

The park promises a compact, exhilerating ride, unlike anything the UK.

Other business

Chrixz.. Sure as soon as i find the download which is on my computer because i saw it the other day.ill warn you now, it does need WW AND TT to work.
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    Thanks I have both WW and TT and i saw the park one time earlier but I'd like to have a second look at the park :)
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    This dark mine thing, is it supposed to resemble the sphinx?!?
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo

This dark mine thing, is it supposed to resemble the sphinx?!?

No Curse of the Darkmine is supposed to resemble, Mystery Mine at Dollywood.
    Imust say im somewhat confused because i believed it had quite a mining feel to it, but it is your opinion.
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    UPDATE!!!

Posted Image

The fire is a safe distance and the water may slightly spray you but thats it. We really mean to but you in the face of Danger!

Posted Image

Posted Image

its meant to be a Intamin Mega Lite, but i think im gona have to redo the layout altho the Slalom at the bottom of the first drop is a signature section and i like that and the station, but i really duno what to do with the rest.
  • nin%s's Photo
    nice little details with the propane tank, etc. Im really starting to like that coaster.
    Cant say much about the second screen, im not a big fan :glare: .

Edited by nin, 27 May 2008 - 02:47 PM.

• Ripsaw%s's Photo
    THE OLD HEATWAVE I NOW BELIEVE WAS HIDEOUS SO I RE DID IT

After somemore researching of Intamin Mega-Lite coasters, i realised Heatwave looked nothing like one, and after havin a chat with CP6 on Msn, he convinced me to start again, im really happy now of Heatwave! Hope you all like it too, Oh and the promised Topspin has made its entry!
    If the temperature of the Heatwave is too much for you to handle Cool off with the Hydrator!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There ya go peeps, enjoy and comment.
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Some of your elements are too small. They would be uncomfortable to ride.

-disneylhand
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    I like the first layout better :kumbasgreen:
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I like that layout. You defianately have an eye for them.

The screen as a whole is bare. But once completed Im sure it will lookk better. Oh and the station is nice too.
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo

Some of your elements are too small. They would be uncomfortable to ride.

-disneylhand

The train only has the standard 4cars for a MegaLite, so the trains dont fly over the hills with too much speed, ill admit the s bend turn is a lil small, but does provide some Wild airtime, i will see about making it bigger tho.
    Im still not sure about my Topspin, it might grow on me but i might end up redoing that .

Thanks for the comments keep em' comin.
  • X250%s's Photo
    The curse of the dark mine coaster looks terrific. really giving me the vibe of something Tussauds might create. I was looking for something freakishly similar to be built in my solo, its scary how close what you have built there is what i have in my head lol.
    I really like what you're doing with this park, Heatwave looks good as does that 4D coaster. One improvement would be to incorporate landscaping and layout into your park. Apart from that its looking great, inspirational stuff actually. :)

-X-
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Ok heres a couple of lil clues to the upcoming atraction...

Hey baldy get off my foot!
    Dont Touch me!
    You want to kiss my egg!?
    I aint kissin no egg!

The key elements to a succesful sled team are a steady driver,and 3 strong runners to push down the ice.
    ICE? ICE?
    Well, Its kind of a winter sport ya know.
    You mean Winter,as in ICE!
    Kind of,
    You mean winter as in Eskimos and penguins and ICE!
    Maybe
    See ya mon!

and they didnt give it away....

Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, its bobsled time! COOL RUNNINGS

and finaly a word of warning from Josef Grul " Watch out for Number Twelve turn-scary huh"
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    Im not goin to show any pics of Project:-"ICE!" But as a lil project to test my new hacking skills, i have built a sensational new watercoaster, taking the SuperSplash to new limits, Take cover as we unleash ....the DEPTH CHARGE!!!

Posted Image

Oh and a bit more Darkmine work.

Posted Image

"Sanka? You dead?"

"Yeah mon"
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I like the idea of Depth Charge, I just hope you spruce it up a bit more (I assume you'll make it look structurally more aesthetic).

Oh, and good quote from a fun movie.
  • Werner%s's Photo
    I really like that Danger Zone, it's looks great! But the rest is kinda off, i just dont get the feel of a themepark. A good themepark is not as SF,but has also other rides besides coasters in the park ;) Perhaps a darkride?
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    UPDATE!!!! "CODE 12! CODE 12!Hydro-Electrics are overloading!" "Prepare to feel the force of DEPTH CHARGE, Hold on tight and prepare for dispatch" "3,Systems Overloading,2 Power Rising."GET OUT OF THERE".1 BOOOM!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Is that more structualy-asthetic now lol.
  • Powersun%s's Photo
    I'm lovin' it. It's fantastic. Keep it up ;) :wub:
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Dangerzone is beutiful! I love every single bit on it! But it could use some better foilage.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading