(Archive) Advertising District / Comet Craters

• ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    not sure about the gold roof highlights.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I love it.
  • Sey%s's Photo
    I've never liked this gold, and I also don't like it in this screen, but the building is gorgeous! :p
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    The track really brings out the building.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    the gold is fine.
    everything looks great.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    It looks a little too fancy for a warehouse, but I like the building.
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    I love it. Your color and texture selection along with your formidable architecture talents kinda remind me of a miniaturized Corkscrewed (FANTASTIC).

Or maybe a slightly less organized X-coaster... Very nice work indeed.

Ride6
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Thanks for all your reactions!

About the gold: I think i leave it how it is unless somebody got a really good suggestion of a colour. I really like it this way.

@MF72: oops, it is ment to be a department store :p. I think i made a mistake when i translated from dutch because "department store" means "warenhuis" in dutch :p.

@Ride6: Cool to be called with the big names 8) . Most of the screens look a little unorganized and i am aware of that but when you get the whole picture it mostly flows really well.

Edited by ivo, 13 October 2008 - 05:53 PM.

• ivo%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Edited by ivo, 29 June 2009 - 06:08 AM.

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Are you still planning to finish this park or are you showing us old screens? It's too good to be left unfinished, especially the white building. I love it.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    lol, this is going to be finished. I only showed the left one at the top at the guide (and maybe majesty) The rest is completely new.

from last page:
    Posted Image

Edited by ivo, 29 June 2009 - 07:18 AM.

• turbin3%s's Photo
    This white building looks amazing!

I don't like the romanian flag.

You got so damned good, ivo :)

Yannik
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    It's really good, but I don't like the texture at the bottom of the grey bulding
  • egg_head%s's Photo

I don't like the texture at the bottom of the grey bulding

On the contrary, that's great!
  • LDW%s's Photo
    I am really loving this. This park is so good. That white building is beautiful but I don't like the flag. Make it bigger or something :)
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    SO good! I love it all.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Thanks for all the reactions

I agree that the Romanian flag isn't perfect but I don't know if i can make it better. Maybe I leave it.

It is ok that some of you may find the texture a bit of. There are like 8 textures in that building and although i put a lot of time in getting them arrenged in a way I liked and that it is pretty similair to the building on which I based it on.

Then I got a riddle for you guys: The first one who gets a right guess on which building (real life) I based the screen in the middle you get a screen of the whole building.

Edited by ivo, 29 June 2009 - 02:49 PM.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Yo' momma's house?
  • T.N.T.%s's Photo
    Does Dracula's Castle ring a bell?
  • ivo%s's Photo
    *late reaction*

None of the answers are good so far. Keep them coming!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading