(Archive) Advertising District / Comet Craters

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    so much more inspiring than taboo.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^This!
  • FredD%s's Photo
    Agree with Posix, it looks amazing. Especially that Romanian palace you made :o I also like the industrial area very much!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I loved this park :(
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Posix: Well thank you. I think it is pretty outdated in some parts though
    SSSamy: lol, why is that? This is a pretty much standard stuff where I am trying new things in Taboo.
    Chorkiel: ^this
    FrEdD: thanks for the comment. I think the industrial area is indeed one of the best areas I have made.
    Louis:Yeah, I would have loved to finish up the last parts and release it but there is so much work still need to be done that I prefer working on other projects. Maybe I release a download sometime.

And bringing it over...

Just looking trough my photobucket account I found some pictures of this park. Pretty outdated but hey...

Some are shown on rct-guide before but I think most of them ain't

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Super G%s's Photo
    Dude I love your panda! Other screens do look verry well too!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I the large white building was perfect! Beautiful stuff. The large glass building looked good as well.

Sucks you lost most of it :(
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    Man.. That last screen looks epic!
  • Brent%s's Photo
    How have I missed this?!? Amazing.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I never intended to give this one up but I wanted it to come as a surprise. But as always it takes longer than you think. So I decided to advertise this one again.

Posted Image
    One of the main coasters.

Posted Image
  • RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    1st screen: What is there is okay, but there isn't really enough for me to comment on.
    2nd screen: It feels like this artistic mix of realism and fantasy, and I find myself having to look at it a lot to really see all of the details. I like that.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    First screen: what makes your work so great is that it has either very original ideas and content or great looks. I'm sorry to say this screen lacks both.
    Second screen: great looks. I also love how you used the domes. It looks like the building is filled with big blue bubbles. I don't know what the brown crane-like thing represents, but it looks cool somehow and with its colour the screen is saved from being too 'cold'. A perfect colour accent, in other words. The colours are really perfect in this screen. I hope that won't change when you turn the ground textures back on...

Great to hear you're finishing this.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I agree with Liampie normally your screens make your brain think or it just destroys it lol, But this screen just doesnt deliver.

Second screen - Yes like rctmasta i too am finding it difficult picking out details, It just looks crazy in a good way lol it looks like something from the future. Stuff that really makes you think as i have come to expect of you ivo.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Where's the supports?
  • Goliath123%s's Photo

1st screen: What is there is okay, but there isn't really enough for me to comment on.

What you post:
    Posted Image

What Ivo posts:
    Posted Image

Yeah i don't think your going very far in life.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That second screen is absolutely fantastic. Such a brilliant, organic building. I can only imagine how long that took to make.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo
    I love that panda :)
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I'm so glad you're finishing this! I love the second screen and the fences in the first screen.
  • leonidas%s's Photo
    I wish architects would dare to make something like that.
    Looks amazing.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I love the panda! :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading