Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• Blitz%s's Photo
    hey guys, the show went well, I'll post a topic when the myspace page is up. We have video of the show we'll be putting up too =)

also: the singer from sonata arctica was a friggin showman, great performing. I had no idea, they are ridiculous live.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Good Old War and Cast Spells (Dave Davison of Maps & Atlases) on Dec. 5th @ the Middle East Upstairs in Boston.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    the fucking fest in like a month. i'm so stoked.
  • gir%s's Photo
    U2 coming to Carter-Finley Stadium, which is kind of interesting. I'm not going or anything, but I suppose it's a big deal and our university is getting something like $300,000 + concessions + parking + a new field after the concert rolls through. Other than that I saw Kyler England perform Monday, apparently she's an up-and-coming indie musician, but she's one of those Grey's Anatomy/One Tree Hill types, I couldn't really get into it. She was cute and nerdy, which is a plus anyways. Aaaaand sometime soon Andrew Bird and Pinback are coming to Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, I might jump on that.
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    Social Distortion - October 18th at the Norva in Norfolk, Va.

Stone Temple Pilots - October 9th in Portsmouth, Va.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    just got back from seeing Dance Gavin Dance/Emarosa.

show was freaking INCREDIBLE.

wow.

johnny craig's voice is amazing.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    did he do any songs with DGD?
    yes !

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SYOmBxmPlYs

lemon meringue tie:]]

i was so happy lol
    Thursday, The Fall of Troy, The Dear Hunter -Oct 20

Blessthefall,Vanna, Finch, Lets Get it, Drop Dead Gorgeous. -Oct 21 (this is a maybe)

attack attack! (US), i set my friends on fire, miss may i, our last night, THE COLOR MORALE (!!!)-Nov 1

Mute Math, As Tall as Lions -Nov 4 !!!

Boys Like Girls, Cobra Starship, A Rocket to the Moon, The Maine, VersaEmerge, -Nov 5 (i'm only going because a cute girl here on campus loves these bands, so i'm taking her lol)

Underoath, August Burns Red, Emery -Nov 24

aaaand, saving the best for last =

Brand New, Thrice, and i think Glassjaw
    in orlando
    either november 4th or 6th.
    not sure yet.

but i'm super pumped for that one:]

Edited by In:Cities, 11 October 2009 - 01:07 PM.

• gir%s's Photo
    saw roman candle before the college humor live tour came up...these guys were fucking awesome.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Beverly Knight this week and Heather Small next week
    tonight i'm going to see Evergreen Terrace, Asking Alexandria, For the Fallen Dreams, and Thick as Blood:]

this tuesday i'm playing bass for my friends band, and we're playing with Four Letter Lie, A Bullet for Pretty Boy, and Corpus Christi

And theres also the Underoath/Emery/August Burns Red show coming up, even though i personally cant stand ABR, i still love underoath, just because of how much i love Their Only Chasing Safety:]]
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    oceansize tomorrow!
    goin to be fucking great!
  • RRP%s's Photo
    the horrors,ian brown and wolf mother all the the coming weeks
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I'm seeing LMFAO & Shwayze next weekend. Gonna be tight
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    gaga on jan 3rd i think
    owl city & lights jan 23rd.
    tegan&sara in april
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Brand New with Manchester Orchestra on 12/03 in Providence. I think my head might explode.
  • sixflagsfreak56%s's Photo
    Weezer- 12/10 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
    U2- 7/12 Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
  • zodiac%s's Photo

Brand New with Manchester Orchestra on 12/03 in Providence. I think my head might explode.

BRING ME. i'm seeing Brand New on the 25th, but it's with Glassjaw and Crime in Stereo. i want to see Manchester Orchestra so badly. Metric's playing that date too, or so i've been told.
    ^ ugh. i was supposed to see brand new 2 weeks ago up in orlando.
    just didnt have the money to drive 3 hours up there:[

hey zodiac, have you heard anything about them having an extra percussionist on stage aside from the drummer?
    just wondering

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading