(Archive) Advertising District / Free RCT Uploader

• Kumba%s's Photo
    http://kumba.parkmak...pload/index.php

The password is: parkmakers

Go ahead and upload your RCT screens and parks there (but .zip or .rar the parks first please!). I hope this way we don't need to deal with sites like imageshack and rapidshare anymore.

Also I will be keeping an eye on what you upload, so please keep it all RCT. If you want to upload something else ask me first. I find any weird stuff on there and I will delete it.

Oh and maybe someone can pin this? :)

Enjoy,

Kumba
  • rct2123%s's Photo
    Haha that is awesome Kumba. This should help very much...

-Rct2123
  • BreakAway%s's Photo
    That's a very smart move. Thank you. :)
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    kumba how did you like my goatse eh????

ps that's me, I'm the guy in that picture
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Ah, I remember this. Good idea man.
    -JDP
  • Kumba%s's Photo

kumba how did you like my goatse eh????
    ps that's me, I'm the guy in that picture

Huh? and I don't even see a picture that could have you in it?

Looks like you guys are using the uploader, so I am happy about that. If any of you guys don't want your screens there were everyone can see them PM me and I can see about making you a privet uploader with your own password.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. A valid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.gif, an invalid format is: http://www.domain.com/picture.one.gif

I get this message when I try posting pictures that I uploaded to the site. But the url I get looks ok, not sure whats wrong.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I assume you uploaded the picture of the teal B&M? Well it's a .BMP file and I don't think the forums support them. I know Adix hated them, so it's not surprising that they don't work. Can you convert it to a .jpg? If not send me the screen and I will convert it, upload it and send you a good URL.
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    Yeah, I think the site I've been using converted it automatically, so I never realized the site didn't support BMPs. So thats probably the problem. I already uploaded the pic, but I'll convert next time i upload a screen.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Huh? and I don't even see a picture that could have you in it?

haha
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Thanks Mr. Kumba great stuff. IF i ever decide to show screens of my latest work i'll be sure to use this. KUMBA FOR ADMIN. or actually, posix is doing a great job. only good thing kumba did while in control was award "Angelica Lakes" a CC. Just kidding. you did great. :biggrin:
  • ThrillsChills%s's Photo
    I am new to these forums and also I use imageshack to upload my pictures. I never used this over way, how do you turn your pictures into .zip or .rar?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    you dont need to use .zip or .rar for pictures, thats just for the parks.

for pictures just use .png .jpeg .gif
    from what i can remember i dont think you can upload .bmp on the uploader.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    The format, RCT2 makes screens in, isn't possible to upload ? or what? ( I mean .BMP )

you dont need to use .zip or .rar for pictures, thats just for the parks.

for pictures just use .png .jpeg .gif
    from what i can remember i dont think you can upload .bmp on the uploader.

But you can still use imageshack to upload images, or are we suppose to use it the other way?
  • Kumba%s's Photo

The format, RCT2 makes screens in, isn't possible to upload ? or what? ( I mean .BMP )

Yeah, you can upload .BMP on my uploader.
    Alright I figured it out, thanks. You will see my new park tomorrow night on the forums!
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    What is wrong with the site? It doesn't load for me, anyone else have that problem?

SF
  • Katapultable%s's Photo

What is wrong with the site? It doesn't load for me, anyone else have that problem?

SF

I tried uploading something, and that worked out. Until I typed ''''. It then says it can't upload that format, or something.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    SF, I've been having the same problem...my screenswould load onto the board fine, but after a while (when Kumba's site is down) they don't show up. I'm not sure why his site is down.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading