Gota call em and bitch...
  • Caliber%s's Photo
    Can I upload tracks? (not designs :p)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yes, just please zip them first please.
  • Caliber%s's Photo
    OK, thanks. :)
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    May Custom ObjData Be uploaded? Also, can the zip be exe format?

Edited by JoeZia, 03 February 2010 - 02:53 PM.

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    Why would a zip file have an .exe extension? Shouldn't it be .zip?
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    a program called zip2secure allows my to change the zip icon and has a few other features, while converting the selected zip to exe. i have a custom 'JZ' icon i was gonna give it, though if it cant happen or is too much to deal with than that's okay, its just a dum prefferance of mine.

Edited by JoeZia, 03 February 2010 - 03:19 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    id prefer .zip
  • Cena%s's Photo

a program called zip2secure allows my to change the zip icon and has a few other features, while converting the selected zip to exe. i have a custom 'JZ' icon i was gonna give it, though if it cant happen or is too much to deal with than that's okay, its just a dum prefferance of mine.

What?

Just focus on your game, not on all the (crappy) details you are doing now :). I would rather see 15 ugly screens from you every day, then all those posts were you are asking for (in my eyes) stupid stuff, prove me wrong here JoeZia, but I really think you should focus on building parks. 
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm wondering if he knows WTF an executable file is or does. Seems to me like he finds all these 'new things' and just starts pressing buttons.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo

I'm wondering if he knows WTF an executable file is or does. Seems to me like he finds all these 'new things' and just starts pressing buttons.

hahaha. exe= application. startup programs, computer games, trainers, utilities, or pretty much anything that isnt an image, text document, zip, folder, shortcut, dat, dll, or html. just for the reecord i found out about zip2secure from a search on zip to exe converter, and that is exactly what that program is in the first place, and had the features i was looking for, such as a unzip location, while keeping in the 'output' files. you make me laugh, do you have serious issues?

Cena, i know your like the bomb n evrything when it comes to object making, but please, will it give yourself freaking a heart attack to not be cocky for just once in your life? first you insult my rides, now my basic scenery? do you know how much time i put in to this stuff? Critique--ok. saying stuff like-"that looks HORRIBLE!"-in my eyes, not ok, and very insulting, wether it was intended to be or not.

Edited by JoeZia, 05 February 2010 - 06:55 PM.

• Kumba%s's Photo
    As the result of a recent hack the type of files that can be uploaded are now limited to:

jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, gif, zip, rar

Thanks to Deano for re-writing the upload script.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    It doesn't work at the moment, at least not on my pc. Trying to upload .jpg's so that shouldn't be the problem?..
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Thats odd, try again later and let me know if it does not work.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    oke don;t be scared or what so ever....

I can't make any screenshots from the game.
    If i try the MAKE SCREENSHOT option of the game. It tells me that the screenshot is taken and named SCR5.BMP. but i cant'find it in de RCT2 folder... if i search with windows for all pictures taken on this day it isn't found.

but if i make a print screen and load it in what ever photo editor it is a black screen...

HELP ME!!!

where \ how can i make screens?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    In the RCT folder, click 'compatibility files' or something like that.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    it is not a thing in my folder... that is weird part of it
  • Faas%s's Photo
    It should say compatibility files (compatibiliteitsbestanden) above your folder, not in your folder itself.
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    Thnkx i got them....
  • Levis%s's Photo
    does this mean we get to see a update or new park soon :D ?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading