H2H5 / [H2H5] Sign Ups

• Brent%s's Photo

when we have enough captains and players and all captains have time

And all captains have time? Why even be a captain if you don't have the time? And we have six captains signed up now, which should be enough.
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    So does any captin want to see any of my work before they want to pick me?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    9/10 is bad isnt it?

YES!!!!
  • TezeeWood%s's Photo
    Hello, I´m new here.
    I´m from Germany.
    I Want to be a player.
    So i hope i´m good enaugh for you.
    I send Pictures next time in this topic.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen, Fabian
  • Levis%s's Photo
    if I where you I would open a topic in the Ad district.
    thats where the captains do there scouting
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    Thnx levis.The only problem is that im a little nervous because I dont have ANY expirience with scenery.Only rollercoasters.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    wait?
    should i make a topic where people can show off their best stuff to the Captains?
  • Levis%s's Photo
    no
    the captains just look at parks you posted in the AD and place to release your park ... so just make sure you have something in the AD (and if I where captain I wouldn't search trough the dump place so forget that part ;) ).
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    ... im screwed
  • RctBuilder%s's Photo
    Crap.I have nothing in AD so im prbbably not going to be picked(unless a captin can believe in me even though I dont have park project posted :( )
  • Sey%s's Photo

Hello, I´m new here.
    I´m from Germany.
    I Want to be a player.
    So i hope i´m good enaugh for you.
    I send Pictures next time in this topic.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen, Fabian

Ach du scheiße!
    Du - Hier? :p
  • TheLegendaryMatthew%s's Photo
    I'll join, or do I have to be a parkmaker? Well if I can, I can. If I can't I can't :(
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    kumba, your excited for this arent you
  • Levis%s's Photo

kumba, your excited for this arent you

hes not the only one ;) .
  • WallyWorld%s's Photo

if I where you I would open a topic in the Ad district.
    thats where the captains do there scouting

I know this wasn't directed at me, but it's a good idea anyway. I threw together a quick page full of about 20 screen shots (the good, the bad and the ugly). Some of them are from 2-3 years ago and none are really recent. Hopefully one of the captains will see something they like and pick me up in the late rounds.

WallyWorld Portfolio

I think I can help out a team by making some games/food stands and maybe a flat ride or two.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo

Ach du scheiße!
    Du - Hier? :p

lol
    xD

Naja Tezee, ich weiß nicht obs der richtige Contest für dich ist. Ist aber deine Entscheidung. ;)
  • posix%s's Photo

lol
    xD

Naja Tezee, ich weiß nicht obs der richtige Contest für dich ist. Ist aber deine Entscheidung. ;)

das hört sich beleidigend an.

teeze, willkommen auf ne. drück dir die daumen, dass du's in ein team schaffst.

as for everyone else. this will stay open for at least a week. that means next wednesday is when i'll consider closing this.

i think some are getting hyped over this because they don't realise what it really means is that they'll have to do good in the game. which they haven't in forever. so good luck.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    WallyWorld: 9 Cars?!?! ;)

On a side note, thank god they go off of the AD. I have enough topics in there for anyone to see ;).
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    just because Levis says they do doesn't mean they actually do :p

as you can see by with AP people can get really excited over names that have been anywhere but the ad district for a while.
    the AD is useful for roughly determining how well people build in the NE style, but little more. there are plenty more factors to consider when draft rolls around.
  • DelLagos%s's Photo

das hört sich beleidigend an.

teeze, willkommen auf ne. drück dir die daumen, dass du's in ein team schaffst.

Oh, bitte nicht falsch verstehen. Es soll keineswegs eine Beleidigung sein. Ich möchte damit nur sagen, dass er meiner Meinung nach noch nicht bereit ist für so einen Contest. Aber es ist ja seine Entscheidung...
    Bitte Tezee, versteh mich hier nicht falsch.

Achja, willkommen bei NE! ;)

Edited by DelLagos, 08 March 2009 - 04:19 AM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading