H2H5 / [H2H5] Draft Order & Roster

• robbie92%s's Photo
    Haha! Disneylhand's on my team now...

At least, my team as of now...
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Interesting deal you made there.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    How long until we get the forums up? After the trades?
    Can't wait.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    yep, forums will go up after the trading week (next wednesday).
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    I thought the teams would stay as is pretty much, very interesting trade indeed...
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    This will be a great competition !!!!!!
    :biggrin: :lol: :biggrin:
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Well I wanted to get dlh and J K at 6 & 7, but gee had dlh... taking egg was a toss up between him, Loopy and RCTFAN. Anyways I am glad I got dlh and JDP is damn good for a 10th rounder. I would have liked working with egg again, but I really wanted dlh. Oh and I can imagine regretting trading K0NG at some point, he's good, but gee really wanted him.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    JDP is a good builder ... especially his older work looked very promosing.
    DLH I'm not sure about. Imo he was picked to soon, but he could make something nice tough.

eggy will do fine with geewhzz ... don't know about k0ng .... think its good she (right?) is from kumba's team, else it would have been war between them
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    She?
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    LOL :lol:
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Looks like geewhzz knows what K0NG's capable of.
    By the way, I'm really liking our team Six Frags.

Edit: Also, I can't believe dr dirt wasn't picked, he would've been a late round steal.

Edited by Comet, 12 March 2009 - 04:48 PM.

• posix%s's Photo
    jkay, you weren't picked as a captain because i was too worried by your statement of having only a few hours per week to commit to this. we agreed it'd be necessary to take care of your team daily. also, you signed up as a non-playing captain, therefore indicating you would not play in this contest and not be available as a regular player, should you not become captain. therefore, you are not in this.

i would be very happy to see you play again though. there is always something "to win" at this site with designs, concept creations or spotlights.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    YAY draft! i dont care what team im on, but im on one! can't wait to get under way

FK
  • Levis%s's Photo
    sorry ... was confusing you with someone else ... later I tought about it again and saw I was confusing you :p.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    and you can be put on the replacement list also JKay ;) .
    I think some people might be less concerned about drop outs then :p .
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    I am rooting for Team Levis because of Xcoaster, Milo, Loopy, Ivo, and Levis. Should be muy interasante.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    I've got a question. Can people build whatever they want or are there certain requirements that are given or something like that for every round.

Edited by Fisch, 12 March 2009 - 07:17 PM.

• RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    ^^thanks man, totally flattered (?)

Edited by RCFanB&M, 12 March 2009 - 07:13 PM.

• JJ%s's Photo
    Good trade
  • posix%s's Photo

I've got a question. Can people build whatever they want or are there certain requirements that are given or something like that for every round.

build whatever you want. what you agree upon with the guy you're making the park with.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading