H2H5 / [H2H5] Draft Order & Roster

• Fisch%s's Photo
    Thank you! :)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    When I say random Six Frags. I mean individually your guys are all good at the game, but I just can't see people working well together. But prove me wrong ;)
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i just realized my entire team is rookies except for egg & I. Before my trade I was the only non-rookie, and i'm a rookie captain! Anyone wanna give me some vets? lol
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    Stick with what you got. I think you could go pretty far with that team. Look back at the preseason rankings from last season and see where you and I were ranked at the beginning. It's come a long way... and I can see it happening again this year.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i was being totally sarcastic. i'm letting the new guys get their shine on.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Our Team will make it. We have some pretty High class combinations, my german Teammates are all pretty sick. I won the last season with the Hurricanes and I will do now with that new Team! Spartans - Ahoooo!
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Replacement list.. Hope I'll get out of that one..
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Good for Kumba, i'd kill for dlh.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Second trade is in the books, me again...

HURRICANES send Twisted & JiMeMo to ALPHA LEGENDS
    ALPHA LEGENDS send Metropole & Comet to HURRICANES
  • Werner%s's Photo
    Why, tell me why... :( :bunny:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I think that trade makes Six Frags team better now :)
  • J K%s's Photo
    And our team massively stronger! Metro that can work well with almost any body and comet to add to our amazing team of realistic builders. Fucking fantastic trade Kumba.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Im happy with it, true I wanted to keep JiM, even work with him and Twisted is an amazing LL player, but Metro is one of the best parkmakers here and I wanted him on my team, getting Comet was an added bonus, I really like his style. Also notice this year im trading up ;)
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    You have no idea how good I think that trade was for us...

No offense to either of hose who were traded. Metro could really be the shit. It's a gamble either way.

Ride6
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    I think Kumba made a good trade, but maybe I'm wrong. I really don't know what these guys are capable of - and Ride6 seems to have faith in them.
  • jusmith%s's Photo
    I am really feeling my team. I think we will be able to whip out some awesome shit this season. But, really, I think that goes for every team, there could be some awesome combinations out there.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I can't wait to start building!
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Haha! Yes! I'm am psyched for my team...

Hurricanes FTW... again. :D
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Trade:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALPHA LEGENDS send Roomie, JiMeMo & Micool to ELEMENTALISTS
    ELEMENTALISTS send Loopy, RCFanB&M & Panic to ALPHA LEGENDS

I'm really happy with the trade, as I think it takes some unreliability away and more style combinations I see benefiting the team..
    We also have a couple of great dual treat players (RCT2 + LL) who could blow in both games..
    I also like the fact my pre-draft list looks amazing with this trade, got some guys I really wanted..

SF
  • Levis%s's Photo
    I'm very glad with this trade also.
    I always wanted to have Roomie and I think Roomie and Micool would be a killer.
    besides that I dont think I have to explain why I want JiMeMo ;) .

sorry for trading you juan, would have loved to have you, but I doubted your activity and I was afraid your style would clash with some of my other builders. I hope you prove me wrong this season.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading