H2H5 / [H2H5] Draft Order & Roster

• Milo%s's Photo

Milo + Micool = jizz everywhere

Micool, if you're active then it will just be Milo= jizz everywhere

lol

sounds like a plan ;). hit me up with a PM or IM or something and we can get rollin...

sorry jon... me and Loopy have already made this a rivalry anyway =P
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Decided to to a team analysis up to the latest trade... subject to change I guess but here's something for now. It's probably full of errors but I'm too tired right now to look it over....

Team Kumba- Stacked pretty heavily toward rct2 which is better these days. Darren managed to snag robbie who I think could be a key player in this thing. He also now has nin who can pair up with robbie since they have a similiar style and are currently working together on other projects. J_K and dlh are two strong rct2ers although how much they can commit is still in question. Fisch, JDP and Mifune are good mid range rct2 players and their only weak spot could be activity. On the LL side of things Kumba has managed to match up a pair that will probably end up working togethering barring more trades. Thopedo has some h2h experience to help out gwazi who could also go dual game. I see some potential tough matchups and there really isn't a weak spot on the team except for possible inactivity.

Team Gee- gee seemed to come in with a plan that he would put together an "up and coming" squad of players and has stuck to that pretty well. His only vets are himself and egg although even they haven't really broken out of their shells (pun intended) as major Parkmakers yet. Fr3ak could end up being the new 5dave during this season if he can contribute enough. Bacchus, zburns and Kong round out the rct2 side of things and it's tough to pick a hole in anything so far. For LL gee has a couple dual gamers in JJ and jusmith and ][22 who has been around for a while but is finally starting to come into his own with some recently finished projects. This team is made up of the underdogs that could potentially cruise to the finals if things go their way.

Team SF- after various trades SF has now landed himself quite a balanced team of LL and RCT2 and some big names on the roster. Ride6, Twisted and Loopy are all veterans of both h2h and their respective games with Ride6 being one of the strongest dual gamers out there, if not the strongest outright. Sulakke zodiac are definate up and coming stars, especially zodiac who has shown breakthroughs in both games recently. RCFanB&M might not be able to contribute much but what he does is sure to be stunning. Panic could provide some good woodie layouts and some solid LL work to round things off. Lloyd and Werner are SF's lowest seeds and apart from questionable activity they could add a lot to the team.

Team chapelz- One of 2 All rct2 teams. Managed to get two huge names: Steve and Turtle. If these guys get things done nobody will envy the team that has to face what they can produce. Chapelz has also gotten Metro through a trade who has only recently returned but has often been regarded as one of the best all around players. FK, Comet, Dllagos, dimi, Cena, Nokia... the rest of the team all pretty much fit the mold of some major up and coming talent. There are some big differences in style and skill range but with the right pairings chapelz could advance far.

Team Magnus- The other all rct2 team and Magnus' plan became clear in the draft where he picked some definate dark horses. Sey and colorado fan haven't shown a whole lot on NE but what they have has been impressive and Magnus appears to be banking on their skill as much as RRP and RCTFAN's. Both of those guys could produce some almost unbeatable Rct2 but even RRP who has emerged as an RCT2 powerhouse could end up not being real reliable. Louis and Liampie are good mid level builders who could really develop further and impress people in this contest. Luigi who made his debut in MM as well as with a CC and X Fusion who got an entry in the PT are among the lower seeds that really aren't bad. WallyWorld is a bit of a newcomer but has shown some impressive screens and could end up being a valuable player even as a last round pick.

Team Levis- Finally to my team and it appears Levis decided not to go against his instincts and drafted (or traded for) a solid fantasy/semi fantasy roster. He succeded and could very well sit on his team now. He got first pick and went with XCoaster who, if active, will be an amazing player for us. We got Roomie who seems to have had his LL technical skills and hacking ablilites underestimated. Mix that with Levis who knows the ins and outs of RCT2 and we've got a lot of potential I think. Camcorder has shown no fear in making dualing guitar coasters, large European structures and 50 foot trees. His limit is his imagination and his level of activity. JiMeMo might finally landed on a team where he'll stay for longer than a day and with his style he should fit in very wel. ivo, Yannik and RCTMike are somewhat dark horses of the competition and could really add a well rounded amount of RCT2 semi realism to the team. Then there's Micool who finally decided to sign up. The main question with him is if he'll be able to contribute anything, if he can it should be some good stuff. Oh yes, and there's me... the odd LLer out but that shouldn't be a problem ;).
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Great write-up milo! I agree on most parts and I encourage more people who feel like it, to do so.. They are interesting reads and it's fun to read them back at the end of the season!

SF
  • J K%s's Photo
    Wow awesome trade. I'm not sure of Thorp's work but I said to you at the start of the draft Fisch an nin were two players we needed! Glad we got them in our FINAL trade. Very sneaky doing it at 5.45 in the morning when I'm not around Darren. :p I still would of said yes though.

JK
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yeah, I'm really excited about the team... There's a lot of players who I've admired over the year I've been here, and I look forward to working with them.

Oh, the trade on chat was one of the most hilarious things I've seen on this site. Just ask nin ;)
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    shit yes my team rocks
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Yes sir!
  • Kumba%s's Photo

<b>Trades:</b><br>
    <i>2009-03-12</i><br>
    HURRICANES send <b>egg_head & K0NG</b> to WHZZ KIDS<br>
    WHZZ KIDS send <b>disneylhand & JDP</b> to HURRICANES<br><br>
    <i>2009-03-13</i><br>
    HURRICANES send <b>Twisted & JiMeMo</b> to ALPHA LEGENDS<br>
    ALPHA LEGENDS send <b>Metropole & Comet</b> to HURRICANES<br><br>
    <i>2009-03-13</i><br>
    HURRICANES send <b>Twisted & JiMeMo</b> to ALPHA LEGENDS<br>
    ALPHA LEGENDS send <b>Metropole & Comet</b> to HURRICANES<br><br>

<i>2009-03-13</i><br>
    ALPHA LEGENDS send <b>Roomie, JiMeMo & Micool</b> to ELEMENTALISTS<br>
    ELEMENTALISTS send <b>Loopy, RCFanB&M & Panic</b> to ALPHA LEGENDS<br><br>
    <i>2009-03-14</i><br>
    HURRICANES send <b>Metropole, Comet & Cena</b> to MINUTEMEN<br>
    MINUTEMEN send <b>Fisch, nin & Thorpedo</b> to ALPHA LEGENDS<br>

Might want to fix that stuff...

Also all the other team names are gay :lol:
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    Can't work out if people want me...or want to get rid of me...either way, looking forward to the season.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    even though i dont play, looking forward to seeing some awesome work..

and...omg GO METRO xD (and steve :p)
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I love our name but not everyone elses lol (except kumbas and magnus)

Edited by JJ, 16 March 2009 - 02:29 AM.

• egg_head%s's Photo
    I wanna see the Logos! Ours kicks ass!
  • posix%s's Photo
    ge-ride has been removed from the replacement list upon request.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well I will give my opinion about the teams also:

Hurricanes
    Kumba must feel the pressure already as last times winner and captain of the year. Last time his team was characterised by one or two really good people and a lot of midrange people who in the end showed to be very good. This time it seems he want to use the same strategy but I dont know if he can pull of a "J K" again. There are some strong names in his team like J_K and Fisch. there are also some names of people who have proven thereself once but haven't showed anything after that like dlh and robbie, these people will be a big suprise or a big dissapointment. The lower picks of kumba seem to be average to good players also altough you could question the activity of thorp and mifune, but if they build it will be very intresting to see.

Whzz Kids
    This years admin team. which almost could be pronounced as the alltime favorite cookie (biscuits). Lets hope his team wont crumble as much as a cookie. The players in the team seem to be all proven players who can build something nice if they need to. No suprise is, this team is almost completly realistic. Some of his players could do a fantasy park but most will chose a realistic park. Which isn't a problem cause last year it showed the realistic parks where accepted better by the people than the fantasy parks (thinks back to Internet City). The team looks balanced in skills, but it could be intresting to see if everyone can work together. cause many of them have theire own style and it could be a problem to get some of them working together and creating something which looks good. Also the size of the map could work agains this team cause a realistic park often needs to use a lot of space, and we wont have that much.

Alpha Legends
    Now this is a intresting team to see. After the draft some said it to be to random. but after some good trades Six Frags seems to have gotten a nice and balanced team. With both LL and RCT2 this team will be able to make the more conservative players on this site drool by the LL power he can unlease with players like twisted and loopy. That said almost all his LL'ers are a bit risky cause its always a suprise if they'll play. The RCT2 division of this team seems to be nice also. With some of the LL'ers being able to play rct2 also it will be intresting to see what they can produce. A suprise to see this team has 3 dutch builders (which I think is a record in H2H :p ) with SF , sulakke and werner. The last two know each other well and both showed to be pretty good at realistic parkmaking, but will they hold up in the international community and be able to work with the killing deadlines of the H2H.

Minutemen
    Did someone played AOE3 to much or did the name came somewhere else? This team looks very intresting with both Turtle and Steve. Steve showed to be a valuable player in H2H last year. and Turtle is always been one of the best players on the site. The midrange players seem to be very intresting also With a lot of non-american players here also. One name is special also, Metropole. Who came from SF's team will be very intresting to see in this team. If he can get things sorted again I think we will see some sick parks involving him and one of the higher parkmakers.
    Two names who I doubt fit this team right are FK and Cena. Both seem to be more fantasy orientated and wont fit this team. Also I know theres a private war between dimi and cena so this could end up being a problem and might result in drop outs. But if Cena will be used for his hacking knowledge and object making skills he could be a valuable player in the team.

Flying Germans
    Well if I remember right this aren't all germans ... maybe Flying Non-Americans or Flying europeans would have been a better name. But than again we love tradition here and now mangus can say he has a ex-winning team also. It will be intresting to see how this team will work. There are some intresting names in the team but also some "who the f*ck are they" names. The final picks of magnus might going to regret him cause there work seems to be pretty week. but we've seen many builders have theire breaktrough during h2h so maybe there is a sleeper of the year chance there also. The first 5 players seem to be very strong. With some stong round 3/4/5 picks Magnus showed to have an eye for talent. Sey and Louis who showed theire skills a few times already are pretty obvious choises. and Liampie who isn't that well known here will be a intresting to player to see also. Now hope magnus will be able to keep the players working and get parks done.

Elementalists
    And I've reached my own team. I'm gald I've got this team. I hope we will be able to show some kick as LL work with Roomie and Milo and Micool. And show which limits of RCT2 haven't yet been reached with the amazing brains of Xcoaster, Cam and Jim . I think we wont have to worry about ideas with this team. The only thing which might happens is we will have some crazy matchups which will end up being the "worst chemestery" ever. But thats a risk I like to take cause it can also go very well.
    I think especially our low picks will show theire value during this season cause I think we've got some "where did that come from" people. Also I really like to have ivo cause if he is in his game the things he make are just sick. Let's see who will meet us in the finals.
  • X_Fusion%s's Photo
    Levis your team is very good.
    I am sure you will give us major Theme Parks!
    And you're a great Park Maker.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Metro I am so up for this.
  • Steve%s's Photo

Metro I am so up for this.

:'(
  • Tom_Dj%s's Photo
    Sick, new H2H. Nice teams but too bad they're not as strong as they were in the earlier editions. Anyway looking forward to see some nice parks.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    actually levis it is dual reference to both http://en.wikipedia....utemen_(comics) and http://en.wikipedia....inutemen_(band)
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Steve I am so up for this.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading