H2H5 / [H2H5] Round Robin | Round 1 | Match 2

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Which park is better?

1. Land of Wonders - Whzz Kids 29 votes [72.50%]
    Percentage of vote: 72.50%
  2. Vampyre - Flying Germans 11 votes [27.50%]
    Percentage of vote: 27.50%
  • Ripsaw%s's Photo
    I just gota say in respect to Vampyre.. I never realised it untill now but my god what a resemblence to alton towers, colour it brown and do a full alton towers recreation! Well maybe not a recreation but you captured the AltonTowers Magic effect. Well Done
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    The first park is very detailed. The second isn't but it has that huge castle. If I were to pick between the two I'd say that choice 1 the dominantly better. Both very great jobs nonetheless.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i still think that the invert layout is aMAZing.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I still agree with SSSammy and I still think it should be finished.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'm working on getting it finished.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    <3
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I can't wait to see it, thanks for finishing!

Btw did you rebuild some of RCTFAN's stuff on the castle?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I didnt say I was working on it. I said I was working on finishing it :p I will finish it, but havent yet gotten around to it :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh how silly of us.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Bump Incoming:

I know I wasn't incredibly active back in 2009, so I really would like to say that the Vampyre invert is one of the best layouts I've ever seen in this game. There is just so much flow to the track it is hard not to comment on it.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i think i'd go as far as to say its the best invert layout.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That's what you get when I build a layout - it's the best.

I joke, RCTFan did it.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo

I still agree with SSSammy and I still think it should be finished.

Wouldn't that be something worth posting about......
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Man please finish this. I'll help.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    RCTFAN! :)
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Once H2H6 is over it would be a pleasure to help you here. Such a shame we didn't work together in H2H5.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    Seriously, every time I read Magnus' name on the forums index I think he is back. So just a post for removing his name from the forums' front page :bunny:
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    Two years later and people are still talking about Vampyre's layout. Would anyone mind explaining their thoughts behind why they think it is so good? I browsed this thread and couldn't find anything in particular written here.

-disneylhand
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Three years, in fact. It's so good because the curves are so sexy. The use of diagonals makes it look as if RCT doesn't have the grid system. It flows so incredibly well. The layout is unorthodox yet completely believable. It's pretty close to perfection.
  • Saaam%s's Photo
    had to vote for Flying Germans if I were to vote. even though it wasn't completed it still looked fantastic. Not to mention vampyr's delectable layout. both wonderful job you two!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading