H2H5 / [H2H5] Round Robin | Round 3 | Match 2

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)
  • Cena%s's Photo

Forgive me if I sound too harsh. Engelish isn't my mother tongue so it's quite hard for me to express my moods accurately. There are no bad parks in this competition. :)

I wrote down a lot of stuff about 7 Days in Prison, and actually forgot to highlight the farmarea, which I really liked (except for the "Horsepower!"-ride). Comet is responsible for this I guess? Well done!

Farm is build by me, fields are done by me, but they are modified by Comet.

@ Levis, I won't do it again, I just wanted to show you how you could have made it smaller, then your version.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Cena, congratulations on your best work ever!

Can a minuteman post a screen of who did what? I'm curious, although most of the park is probably done by just Cena. :lol:
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Most was done by me yes, I will make a screenshot for you :)
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Posted Image

The supports of the coasters were done by Comet as well.

Layouts of the coasters by me (although, they are bad).
  • posix%s's Photo
    Huh, interesting. I had thought Comet had done the whole bottom part corner.
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Worst match ever.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^ Biting my tongue....albeit probably only temporarily.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^^Wtf. Kong, I think this time if you did say something, no one would care.
    -JDP
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Marino this is just ridiculous.
    K0NG, get him :mantis:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Do what you will. Nice to know people have some commitment to our team..
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    In regards to Marinos post.....

First of all, I'm sure every park has it's share of problems. Especially with deadlines being in effect. And, I'm sure everyone in this contest would like to have more time. That being said, I'm curious as to how you "just got demotivated by the decision of the other team" before the fact? Unless you're psychic...in which case you should have told your teammates to step it up and get things finished on time to avoid all this. And, I truly hate to see anyone stop playing RCT for any reason, let alone over the results of a contest. But, that's your decision and yours alone. If that is the case however, my only suggestion would be to take your RCT disk out of your computer and use it to cover your vagina.

Oh yeah.....while I realize that English is not ivo's native tongue....how the fuck did he get "Gweezh"
    from "WhzzKids"? :SA:

Edited by K0NG, 24 May 2009 - 07:26 PM.

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    Every member from Europe seems to have problems with my name, although I don't see where he got it, either.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Much went wrong, but still I'm proud of this park. If I had just some more time, I could have build something prettier. Nothing to change about it though, just got demotivated by the decision of the other team. No RCT for me anymore, good for those who didn't like my style.

Well, I hope you're okay with fucking your team over when you leave. Whatever is best for you, Marino. Good luck to you and your yeast infection in the future.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    :popcorn: :p

I don't get how Minutemen are done though; They still have turtle and fk+ to play, and those are not exactly weak players.. imo they still have a great shot at making it (although I don't know how those projects are shaping up of course).. You still can get through with a 2-3 record..

Anyway, it looks like MM could have won this match, although I naturally hate everything done by cena :p
    That Eclipse custom flat ride in whzzfest has to be the best custom flat like ever!
    Also like that huge oktoberfest-ish tent, nice details in there.
    I'm not sure what I voted for though..

SF
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Ditto on Eclipse being the best custom flat ever. Loved it.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I modified and refined more in the park then I actually built.
    Mainly the bottom corner like posix said.

As for what I said to Liampie I only said that because he blatantly called me, Cena, and Marino his least favorite parkmakers on the team, but I understand your English isn't too good so I'll forget that.
  • Marino%s's Photo
    Easy there.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    The 'get him' wasn't meant as harsh as it sounded. I understood you like that: 'Well, i don't win, so I quit playing at all'
    which is a pretty dumb statement to me.
  • posix%s's Photo
    marino, it is heartbreaking for me to read how the contest has demotivated you from playing because your situation is oh too understandable for me. although i honestly don't know what i could have done to prevent something like this from happening, i truly do feel sorry.

i also agree that this sort of "collective flaming" that has occured in this topic is just very very low. much worse than being honest about your feelings that tell you you don't want to play anymore because you've lost.
  • J K%s's Photo
    What makes a good parkmaker is a player who is willing to still play the game through negative conditions.

You built a park and it unfortunately got DQ'd to unforeseen circumstances. It was a good piece of work, so you should be proud about that and not let any bitching get you down.

If I had that attitude I wouldn’t have built several of my parks now. It’s what you do with the comment that makes you worthwhile. Just use it to your advantage and make your work even better next time. After all whatever you build is never going to please everyone so just build for you.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading