(Archive) Advertising District / Freestyle Music Park Canada

• Video_Kid%s's Photo
    Whether you're into Pop, Hip-Hop, Rock, Classical or anything else for that matter, and you want to bring that experience to a whole new level, Freestyle Music Park Canada is the place to be!
    Ride amazing coasters themed to your favourite song, enjoy premium food while sitting next to your favourite singer, listen to your favourite band while waiting in line to your favourite ride. Anything is possible in this Music-themed Amusement Park.

Freestyle Music Park Canada is currently under construction but will be opening very soon to the public. Stay tuned for updates!

Here are some area's that are currently finished:

Parking Ticket Booths
    Posted Image

Parking Lot and Picnic Area
    Posted Image

Drop-Off Zone
    Posted Image

Entrance
    Posted Image

I hope you enjoy the currently update, next to update will show the park open!

P.S. Thanks eyeamthu1 for the inspiration!!

Thanks,
    Video_Kid
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Another music park... Fuck.
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    ^Haha, well, I haven't zoomed around these boards much, so I don't know. But I've been to other boards and haven't seen anything there.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^Nah, it's fine... I have a Hard Rock Park in the works, but I guess it's pretty different...

What you have is nice so far.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    My only complaint is the hedges, everything else is nice, love the guitar
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Is this a recreation o hardrock/freestyle music park that will probably close down again this season?
  • TomStyle%s's Photo
    The guitar looks good indeed, but I don't really like all the fountains.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Love the guitar but I suggest to make the piano have a wing instead of making it a solid block
  • gir%s's Photo
    Haha yeah, I've seen the ads for the "new" park on TV and I just can't imagine that it'll last any longer than Hard Rock did. It's a shame because I think it had a lot of potential. As far as your park, it's far too blocky, it desperately needs to flow instead of looking so manufactured.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    Did you say ''rock''? :evil:

I like the guitar, but a lot of things lack in detail.
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    All aboard!!
    Posted Image

Enjoy!!
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    Emergo had a music park in the works before she disappeared...again, it was amazing

that park is okay, nothing amazing IMO. kinda blockys and 2D. try working more with some quater tile archy and exact themes. i know thats kinda blunt but....

FK
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    There's two things I think will drastically improve your parks. One being land-height variation; even the slightest change can make a world of difference. Two - make your paths more interesting, they are all big boxes and are making everything else look boxy.
  • Video_Kid%s's Photo
    Thanks for the comments. Yeah, this is the midway, I kind of just made it boxy for a reason, but it should extend into whatever I make it. As for the blockiness, I should say that not everything in the world is perfect, I make things blocky for a reason. I'm not just going to build a box, I will put it there, as I said, for a reason.

Thanks!!
  • LDW%s's Photo
    I love your building style, especially in Springbank Park but what happened to Canada Wonderland recreation?

Edited by LDW, 21 June 2009 - 02:13 AM.

• Video_Kid%s's Photo
    Welcome back folks!
    For our next update, we have no major additions, just a look through of the midway.

First off, we have our beautiful Carousel just as guests enter through the front gates.
    Posted Image

Next we have some lockers to provide the guests with storage space for camera's, souvenirs, etc.
    Posted Image

Next up, Moonwalk Cafe, in dedication to Michael Jackson. Although, we did finish the cafe a week before his tragic death. RIP
    Posted Image

Last, but not least, we bring guests a comfortable ride on our all express CRAZY TRAIN!!!
    Although the ride is not open, it will soon bring guests to various destinations around the park and bring views to the guests which cannot be seen while walking on the paths.
    Posted Image

Crazy Train: http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Enjoy the update!
  • TheLegendaryMatthew%s's Photo
    Looks good, although was the train merge, necessary?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Looks good, although was the train merge, necessary?

I think he uses RCTModified...
  • TheLegendaryMatthew%s's Photo
    ^Ah, I kind of forgot about that :p

Well then, another thing is that, I think the carousel roof is kind of big. IMO
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ Agreed. You can't even tell that there's anything under it...

But I do love the Crazy Train reference, and the lockers look pretty good.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading