H2H5 / [H2H5] Round Robin | Round 5 | Match 3

This topic hosts comments for 2 parks(View Parks)

Which park is better?

1. Alpha Legends - Schweizer Valley Amusements 9 votes [22.50%]
    Percentage of vote: 22.50%
  2. Whzz Kids - Atlantic Realms 31 votes [77.50%]
    Percentage of vote: 77.50%
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    Tolsimir, with everytihng you make I love your style more and more. Same for bacchus.

What was the reasoning behind the large hole in the middle of schweizer? you could have squished the front of the park in to that hole. However, that hole makes this a park that could be fleshed out for an accolade.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    ^That was so the park meet the tile limit.

We want a re-match!

Edited by Maverix, 20 June 2009 - 08:17 PM.

• Six Frags%s's Photo
    To explain why our park looks the way as it looks; We originally had another park for round 5, but due to the Canes having taken the theme that was originally planned for this week (World Showcase) and Lloyd dropping out and having to do some rescheduling the park was started too late.. In the end we didn't feel the park that was meant to send in could get us enough votes to advance to the playoffs at our own. We decided to use a backup park, that was originally meant for r3, that was started by Sulakke and was only at like 20% 3 days before the deadline.. It was a toss-up in the end which park to send in, because I rushed too much with the park to get it done in those last 3 days, but after some chatting we decided to go with Schweizer Valley Amusements.. We could not know if the other park would've done better, but I think the other wouldn't get as much votes as this got..

So basically Sulakke did the bobsled and the buildings around it, and I did the rest..

I probably won't ever do this again, sending in a park that I put this less time in/rushed too much and I'm sure Sulakke wouldn't either, so please don't look at this park as our best work..

Congrats to the whzz kids, nice little park there although I'm sure it's also not the creator's best work..

SF
  • RRP%s's Photo
    You should have worked on the other park regardless of the theme.Who cares if someone did it before (they didnt do it very well imo) you should have executed it better! Not to slate you guys to much but this was one of my personal most anticipated parks due to the forementioned builder.It was a major let down and i had a very easy time voting against this park (AL)
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^Well, who says Sulakke is done already :p

And I wasn't talking about the World Showcase theme as 'the other park'.. The World Showcase park was never actually started on, though there was quite some time spent thinking up ideas and such which is basically lost time.. I can't talk about the other park that was going to be our r5 park, because the builders will probably finish that/improve it to try for an accolade here..

Sorry that you're disappointed rrp, but as I said, please don't look at this as Sulakke's (or mine, if you care) best work.. It was just to try to get some votes, in which we basically succeeded..

SF
  • Sulakke%s's Photo
    I'm sorry you're disappointed, RRP. I hope it won't happen again in the future. Maybe it would have been better if we had chosen to just go on with the Disney park (which was about 20%), but we decided to start a new park after the first match of the season was posted, as we felt originality is very important in H2H5.

So Maverix and I started a new park with a theme that wasn't done before and we actually finished the park one day before the deadline. But we, the whole team of the Alpha Legends, felt like the park didn't turn out that great. And that's the reason we've sent in this park.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    I loved that park so much,but maybe you could have made it more switzerish...Great work anyway,One of my favs!
  • inthemanual%s's Photo
    Two donuts getting an accolade in the same week! I feel like Stanley on pretzel day!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading