General Chat / Who from NE...

• trav%s's Photo

possibly met trav at a CF live without realising, but then again maybe not.

This is the only thing I can think of.

Oh! I met $agie at a CF live once as well!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    How come niether of you are at CF these days anyway?
  • trav%s's Photo
    I am, I post my RCT2 and RCT3 stuff there.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Oh. Yea okay, fair enough I don't look at the rct section because there never seems to anything new
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    Only member I've met is themeparkman25. Other than that, I might have unknowingly crossed paths with some of you before on my park trips to SFMM, Knott's and Cedar Point. Very isolated from the rest of the theme park community here in Colorado.

EDIT: And RCMTHE2
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I havent been on CF for years, mainly because my only interest is RCT2 and the section over there isnt as strong as it once was.
  • trav%s's Photo

I havent been on CF for years, mainly because my only interest is RCT2 and the section over there isnt as strong as it once was.

Their section is basically me and occasionally LFTL.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Which is why I stopped posting because before you came back (for the 1st time) :p it was just LFTL, who has gotten a lot better.

Oh and the occasional coastermonkey, who was really good, but never wanted to come over here for some reason.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Fair enough. I wonder how many times I've come back now haha.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I met Wicksteed today.
  • ivo%s's Photo
    I thought he was from the scandinavian countries?
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Working togeter in Heaven's Kitchen for tonights dinner I assume?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'll update my NE Geek Count with FredD.

So my geek count is Airtime, Trav, Roomie & FredD. It's my aim in life to meet all 3540 members. Only 3536 left to go.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    I went to Ghosterforce last year but missed most CF lives for ages coz of the job :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    He's German, ivo. We indeed discussed some food, Amsterdam makes one hungry!

Posted Image

Wicksteed hasn't shaved and I've looked better as well. But who cares. This is a historical moment!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I've met Louis! live with the guy just about. As well as meeting JJ, Fred and seeing Roomie at Thorpe.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

I'll update my NE Geek Count with FredD.

So my geek count is Airtime, Trav, Roomie & FredD. It's my aim in life to meet all 3540 members. Only 3536 left to go.

I remember hearing about at least one member that passed away. You can always make it a life goal to meet a 100 ;)
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    My complete list, in order of post count:
    - Levis
    - Wicksteed
    - Dimi
    - Ivo
    - bobo1981
    - Werner
    - Snas
    - Marino
    - DHTSoldier

No posts:
    - Harm
    - japsel
    - StevenA
    - Sven
    - Kylianvb
    - Mouse

Beat that!
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Well, I personally prefer to have non NE reallife friends since that makes me less of a no-lifer. Therefore I only met with Levis & Snas. But Levis lives like ... 2 km away from me so I see him very often.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    My closest friend is an NE friend. Does that make me a no-lifer?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading