General Chat / Who from NE...

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Certainly. Harm and I were in the same class for three years so we're also no lifers. Going to concerts with Marino makes us no lifers. Talking architecture with Wicksteed makes us no lifers.

Cena and Levis talking RCT hacks are an exception to this.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

Well, I personally prefer to have non NE reallife friends since that makes me less of a no-lifer. Therefore I only met with Levis & Snas. But Levis lives like ... 2 km away from me so I see him very often.

How does not knowing any online friends in reallife make you less of a geek? I think knowing people in reallife makes the geekiness less, since it's less awkward and you're not a freak that only talks to people he has never seen.

Having that said, I must be the master of Geeks. I haven't met a síngle NE-er in reallife. If only I'd gone to the Duinrell-trip with some Dutch members a while ago. :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    JKay (2x)
    In:Cities
    CedarPoint6
    Phatage
    Adix
    ChillerHockey33
  • -Piggynator-%s's Photo
    none :(
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I'm a friend of franciscowdwpatrao! He is from my school!
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Liam (and Harm) quite recently, and many years ago some other Dutch members I don't fully remember.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I'm scared of people
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Posted Image

Wicksteed hasn't shaved and I've looked better as well.

Nah, you look lovely as always, Liam.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I should gather a Korean meet at Everland or Lotte World, lol.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    For once, Liam's eyes aren't piercing into my soul like vacuous pits of dispair.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    8@
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Liam, you bear a striking resemblance to Tom Cruise.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Liam, you bear a striking resemblance to Tom Cruise.

It's the crazy eyes.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think I'm more like Wentworth Miller than Tom Cruise.

What's wrong with my eyes?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Haha, nothing. It's just that in previous pictures, you looked a bit more... menacing.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Which pictures?
  • Super G%s's Photo
    None. But if anyone is going to "De Efteling" this summer, maybe we can meet. For me it's only 15 minutes by bike and I can tell you a lot about the parc's history.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Liam, I saw the Tom Cruise resemblance too.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    I've met none. Probably wont.. especially when I live in a state that doesn't have a single roller coaster :( haha
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    I know IvorRCT2 (Look him up on the members list, he joined today) Someone else......no.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading