General Chat / Who from NE...

• Lotte%s's Photo

I've met myself

• Maverix%s's Photo

I think it'd be awesome to meet some of you guys. I live in Nashville, Tennessee - so I'm not sure who all is near me.

I'm in Knoxville!  

I've meet Pac, CP6, and had a random unplanned run-in with Nin at Carowinds on Easter haha 

• Maxwell%s's Photo

I will be at Dollywood on the 29th and 30th of the month if any of you guys in the area would want to meet up.

• Maverix%s's Photo

There is a chance I could be there the 30th depending on when I have practice.  I'll let you know then :p

• Disney Imagineer%s's Photo

I'm in Knoxville!  

I stopped there on my way back from Pigeon Forge to do a little Christmas shopping at West Town. That is awesome you're in Knoxville!

Maxwell, if I hadn't already gone I might want to but I dunno if I'd feel up to going back again so soon. I just went a week ago! About a 3hr 45min drive from Nashville or I totally would!

• Roomie%s's Photo

I've been on a road trip with CP6 and seen him in Orlando, Met Robbie92 in both LA and New Orleans. Met Geewhzz in LA and St Louis and Met Kumba, In:Cities, Adix, Corkscrewed, Coaster Ed, Louis, Airtime once each.

Think thats everyone.

• nin%s's Photo

I've met CP6, Maxwell and Maverix, and was within 10ft of Disneylandian192 in the Expedition Everest station but apparently was walking the other way. 

• Austin55%s's Photo

lol no one.

• Version1%s's Photo

I have "met" MCI and Jonny a great number of times. Sadly, no other NE member joined us on of of our park visits.

• SSSammy%s's Photo

when are we to do a uk meet up u bastards

• Chocotopian%s's Photo

Sorry to diverge, but I thought I saw you once at Thorpe Park, SSSammy, based on the pictures you've posted here. I said your name but the guy didn't acknowledge, so I figured it wasn't you. My brother with me at the time still doesn't know why the hell I elongated the S sound.

Out of interest, roughly how many active NE peeps are UK based?

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo

SSSammy you can meet me at the tornado Q at M&Ds in approx 7hours 39 minutes time.... If you strong enough....

Edit.... I don't really want another concussion so I will Pass. Maybe the Caterpillar ride is more my sort at M&Ds. Its either would you like like to feel like you've been punched... or so underwhelmed you wish you stayed in...

• Louis!%s's Photo

Sammy you don't do theme parks so what are you talking about? :p

Sorry to diverge, but I thought I saw you once at Thorpe Park, SSSammy, based on the pictures you've posted here. I said your name but the guy didn't acknowledge, so I figured it wasn't you. My brother with me at the time still doesn't know why the hell I elongated the S sound.

That is the funniest story lmao.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I can add csw, Tolsimir and Fisch to my list. Not Steve though

edit: And alex

• alex%s's Photo

hey

• saxman1089%s's Photo
    Haha glad this thread got bumped.

lol no one.

Not anymore dude!

My list is very long atm, and consists of Austin. In a few weeks I’ll be able to add Camcorder to that list, and maybe Steve? Only time will tell!
  • FredD%s's Photo

Airtime, Louis, V1, Jappy, That Guy & Sens

• posix%s's Photo

geewhzz

• FredD%s's Photo

Forgot Juloow! Excusez-moi! I've met Juloow to of course, together with Jappy. 

• inthemanual%s's Photo
    Me and Pac were within a mile of each other once, but he forgot all about me.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading