Ask the Experts / Hack Like a 'WinHacker'

• 5dave%s's Photo

Can someone reupload the images of the first post?
    Somehow they don't seem to work anymore... :(

"MFG"

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    i don't think i have them anymore...
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

Yeah I would really love these pictures again, I'm gearing up to do this all to disneyearth and its much harder to figure out without the pictures.

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Ling uploaded a version with pictures. It's in another topic, I believe.

• Ling%s's Photo

http://www.nedesigns...utorial-images/

• Cocoa%s's Photo

thanks!

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo

So I just tried Levis' winhack for invisible rides, and I got the station invisible, but now my mechanics can't figure out how to fix the ride.  They apparently don't even know the rides exists even though they are standing 2 feet from it.  Is this normal?  I'm usually good old vanilla RCT2.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

1. play open 

2. see 1

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo

Open won't download on my computer, so no open for me.

• X7123M3-256%s's Photo

What do you mean it won't download?

• GammaZero%s's Photo
    Download the launcher. If it won't open after installing, just wait a while. I had the same problem.

If you can't download the launcher, I don't know how to help you.
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

So I just tried Levis' winhack for invisible rides, and I got the station invisible, but now my mechanics can't figure out how to fix the ride.  They apparently don't even know the rides exists even though they are standing 2 feet from it.  Is this normal?  I'm usually good old vanilla RCT2.

the path is probably disconnected from the exit 
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo

So I'm wondering if having the ride open while I do the hacks would have something to do with it messing up.  Also, I was able to download OpenRCT2, but it says "unable to launch.  invalid download." or something along those lines.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading