General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Only 185 this week gir? :lol:

He's 3-0. Me, Phatage, rct2isboss, Top Gun and Deano are all 2-1. Surprisingly Comet and tdub are 0-3. Everyone else is 1-2.

To late now since the season has started, but normally you get a point when your defender bats away a ball for an incomplete pass. Will add that next season and until then kick myself every time JPP does that...
  • gir%s's Photo
    I was a little worried until Chris Clemons showed up for the party. ;)
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Posted Image

although if eli had just thrown a td instead of a pic in the endzone then this would've (gladfully) been over grr...
  • gir%s's Photo
    I am mortal, I guess.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Well Chris Johnson ran for more than 20 yards this week. He actually put up like 140. So it looks like im gonna win for the first time this season.

I really did think my team looked good on paper to start, but its been a rough first few weeks.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo

Posted Image

My box score has you up 160.1 to 155.1
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Overnight stat corrections... I really fuckin hate them... wish ESPN could get it right the first time. The stats are not actually final until like 10am Thursday or something, but most of the time they get adjusted overnight. In one league last week I went to sleep thinking I was up by 7, woke up and was down by 3, lost that match by 2 points on MNF.

I guess the lessen is to not count your chickens till 10am Thursday :???:
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Wish I could have a fantasy season where all of my players didn't get hurt for once.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I miss the chatter here and the little we got at the parkmakers forum was just not that same.

btw, who was it that shattered the league scoring record with an amazing 235 points this week... oh yeah, it was me :devil:

It's on bitches :mantis:
  • panther33%s's Photo
    Who has Freeman and Martin, willing to make a big trade for my to Bucs.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    lol at beating jdp barely on monday and kong barely before that
  • gir%s's Photo
    lol @ the north division...
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    I have scored more points than every other team in the league besides one not in my division. Hardest division is indefinably my division.
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Who has Freeman and Martin, willing to make a big trade for my to Bucs.

I have Martin, but in a keeper league a rookie who ranks #1 among RBs at this point in the season is pretty much someone who cannot be traded. I do like a few of your guys, mainly RG3, but I got Luck and Rodgers, so im sorry but no deal. I struck gold with the Muscle Hamster it seems. I said I hoped he was the next Ray Rice... seems he's better :)

Boss, sorry about the divisions. I had meant to remove them, but cannot now that the season has started. Funny how I am 7-0 vs. everyone, but 0-2 vs. you and then Phatage is 7-0 vs. everyone, but 0-2 vs. me. Weird ass division we have...
  • gir%s's Photo
    Blargh, what the hell Matt Ryan? Looks like Kumba has this one wrapped up.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Yea. Its been a rough year.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    idk, I still need 12 points to win and that's not a given with two defensive players. The overnight point flux was kind to you :p
  • gir%s's Photo
    But that should be easy for NaVorro Bowman alone with Jay Cutler at the helm of the Bears!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You mean Jason Campbell... ok, maybe it will be easy ;)
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Anybody want to trade? I need a running back and a quarterback.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading