General Chat / Fantasy Football 2013

• gir%s's Photo

You mean Jason Campbell... ok, maybe it will be easy ;)/>

Shit, I had no idea Cutler was injured. :(
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    Kumba might be the only person I've seen get more points on his bench than on his starting roster:

Attached Files

• Kumba%s's Photo
    :lol: yeah and my starters scored a near week 11 high! The best thing in FF is when people see a relatively unknown guy have a huge game, then check the free agents and see he's already on your roster :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Guys trade deadline is today at noon EST. I thought it was midnight, so forgive the late notice. I am not sure if it's possible for me to push a trade after the deadline, but I'll let you guys know if it is and then maybe we can go till midnight, then have a short review period due before noon turkey day.

Once our league championship is in the books trades will be allowed again. Keep in mind you can trade draft picks.

We need to decide soon exactly how many players each team will keep. At minimum it will be 8, at most all your players you want. We'll vote once the season ends. That will determine how many rounds we have in the 2013 draft, but it will be no less than 5, so feel free to offer to trade picks from rounds 1-5. Keep in mind the worse the record the better the draft pick and vice versa.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    For Phatage

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GyVA-PYRegg

:p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just tried to make a trade with my LM powers and could not, so no trades till this season ends.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    My Team:

QB: Cam Newton
    RB: DeAngelo Williams
    RB: Jamaal Charles
    WR: Demaryius Thomas
    WR: Calvin Johnson
    TE: Dwayne Allen
    EX: Doug Martin
    K: Jason Hanson
    DF: New England Patriots

Bench:

Carson Palmer (QB)
    Shaun Draughn (RB)
    Kevin Smith (RB)
    Antonio Brown (WR)
    Lance Moore (WR)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Nice team, but I assume Cam is disappointing you, you dropped the TE you drafted, while your thrilled with Martin and sometimes with Charles your otherwise panicked at RB, but at least you have two stud WRs. Your like at about 5-6, correct?

I am not sure if panther33 will be back next season, so if I spot opens up I'll let you know. Thanks for sharing :)
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Yeah, my record's 5-6, and I'm currently part of the COASTER-net league. I used to have Fred Davis for TE, but he wasn't doing me too well...
    I just switched Detroit defense for New England's and I'm constantly switching Cam out for Carson Palmer too.

How did you know all that?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    *shrug* I just have good instincts that this stuff, the record was a guess tho.

JKay's gona have a shot against me this week. I actually tend to play a lot of players on this just because I don't on my cash teams. He's got a damn good line-up too. I had 7 rookies in at one point :p
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Just so you guys know, we will have the draft order determined by the way our regular season records end today/tomorrow.

Worst record gets the #1 pick, second worst #2 and so on. It's very likely we will have teams finish with the same record, so in that case the team with fewer points scored this season gets the better pick. For example four teams are 5-7 right now, but of them Comet has the fewest points, so right now he'd be placed in the #3 pick.

I'll post the draft order on Tuesday. That actual draft will not take place until about late July or August tho. After our league championship ends on week 16 we can make trades again. You can trade draft picks for any upcoming season, but not past 2015. Let's not go that crazy. So far, to my knowledge, no picks in the 2013 draft have been traded.

Good luck today guys.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Playoff match-ups are...

Deano vs. JKay
    Top Gun vs. Phatage

gir and Kumba get the first round byes.

The 2013 Rookie/Free Agent Draft order will be:

1. JDP
    2. Panther
    3. Comet
    4. Rct2isboss
    5. K0NG
    6. tdub
    7. JKay
    8. Top Gun
    9. Deano
    10. Phatage
    11. gir
    12. Kumba

Keep in mind this will be an NFL draft style draft. The #13 pick will be by JDP. In a sneak style draft it would be me, but that's only for start-ups... poor me :p
  • panther33%s's Photo
    Whens the draft again?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Not for months. Can't be till after the actual NFL draft. I would suspect we do it sometime in late July, or around then.

I think we can just wait till after the championship to set how many players each team keeps. It will be at least 8. Once that is set, we can decide how many rounds the draft will be. It will be at least 5 rounds, so if you want to make any trade offers you can deal round 1-5 picks. No trades till after the championship tho, but feel free to spitball with other players.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    y'all are going down
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    well my first time didn't go so well.....
  • panther33%s's Photo
    I dont know what my situation will be in the Air Force, so either I can have Darren help me with this or I sit out for the season.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Honestly I think you should step away. Your a great friend, but you have never been a great FF team owner :p

Maybe MorganFan or RCTNW could take over your team? Up to you man, tho yeah I think it's best you move on since you'll likely be quite busy in the Air Force. Best of luck with that! :)
  • panther33%s's Photo
    In my brothers league im 9-3 and in second place. I just didnt get lucky with this draft. Thats all.. :bandit:
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    don't worry it's never good the first time

well my first time didn't go so well.....

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading