General Chat / The NE Cars

• geewhzz%s's Photo
    hahahahaha

here's mine:

Posted Image
  • JDP%s's Photo

I once saw a numberplate with ''JDP'' on it.

NICE!

1998 Hyundai Elantra that has officially been pimped out by yours truly, JDP. Love how obnoxious it is, gets a lot of attention, and everyone knows who's behind the wheel at all times. Plus it is a god on gas. :)

Posted Image

-JDP
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    well here's my planned car once i get out of medical school........ and pay off my debt.
    Posted Image
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ahaha i would love a lotus^

and JDP, lol you would have a car like that!
    lol looks nice though bro.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Sam: I can beat you. We have two of those in our garage!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    we have two aslo HA
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Damn it!
  • Brent%s's Photo

Brent - I used to have a 86 Sentra that ran like a champ. Was your box the original or the newer style?

I had the original... and then this happened.

Posted Image
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Right now I'm driving a white PT Cruiser, but it's just a rental. Next month I hope it's another Chevy Cobalt.

My driving around car back home is a 1995 Toyota Camry (the same gold/silver/tan color that the rest of them are). It's getting close to a 1/4 million miles and it's still running fine (shocks could be a bit stiffer though).
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I drive a black 09 Mazda3 GT that I got last year as a 16th birthday gift.
    It's my baby! :D
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Posted Image
    05 Nissan Sentra 1.8SE

I miss my box. :(

hey me too, same color. i've run it to shit though, it's falling apart.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Yeah I'm about to hit 55K on it, bought it with just under 40K last October... I'm getting scared now as I've never had a car with more miles than this. I'll probably be buying a new car in December or January (looking at the 2010 Prius). But it's a good car, I love how it came with an AUX port, which prompted me to buy a Zune right after I got off the lot. Radio? What's Radio?
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ^ahaha same with me man.
    mines got an aux port, so i've had nothing playing but my ipod since i've got it.
    it gets to be a bit hard sometimes though, changing the song while driving, but oh well.
    i havent listened to the radio in ages:]
  • Rhynos%s's Photo
    I still get to drive my 99 Contour that I have been arrested for GTA because of it... on a first date.

I bought it stolen from a fairly large dealership, but because of it being a former stolen car (off their lot), and no paperwork proving it's legal, I got lucky one night at IHOP with laser sites, a K-9 unit, and handcuffs. Also, the back seats in cop cars are plastic for 1 reason: people excrete things in times of emotion.

I've prolly put 2x the money into it to fix it more than it cost me when i bought it (w/ 97k miles, too), and now it's getting to the point where spark plugs fall off in the middle of rush hour in downtown.

All in all, I love loathe my car.

I'd like a Jetta TDI, if I had some money.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Yeah I'm about to hit 55K on it, bought it with just under 40K last October... I'm getting scared now as I've never had a car with more miles than this. I'll probably be buying a new car in December or January (looking at the 2010 Prius). But it's a good car, I love how it came with an AUX port, which prompted me to buy a Zune right after I got off the lot. Radio? What's Radio?

haha, oh man. i've got an 05 too and it's got like 113k miles on it. there's so much wrong with it right now and i'm sure getting the oil changed only 3 times since i bought it hasn't helped at all.
  • Ozone%s's Photo
    I'm still driving around an '00 Dodge RAM 1500 - my first truck 5 years ago. It has over 150k miles on it, has survived a flood, I've put new tires on it twice, it guzzles gas, but it has been a relatively cheap form of transportation for me. I only drive maybe 15 miles a day to work and the gym - my wife's pontiac gets the rest of the miles.

I've already decided that I will always have a truck, and it's nice to have one that I don't care if it gets scratched up. If I replaced my truck with a car, I'm sure that I would need a truck the next day.

Once the house is paid off I plan on getting a new truck, leaning toward a Titan right now.
  • Katapultable%s's Photo
    I also saw a numberplate once with ''XTC'' on it. It was a Belgian car.

@ James' car: D'damn!
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    you hit a domo brent? tough luck.
  • JiMeMo%s's Photo
    2008 Scion xd. I looove it.

Posted Image
  • Brent%s's Photo
    You know your car's getting recalled, right?

http://www.scionlife...d.php?p=3276900

And Chapelz, yes... a wild Domo came straight outta NOWHERE and I had no time to react.

It was something like this...

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading