General Chat / The NE Cars

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I love Ford Ka's they are so cute
  • Ozone%s's Photo

I think with the exception of Mike and Steve's rides, I can fit all of the others in the bed of my truck!

I didn't post a picture so it's easy to skip over my post, but I doubt my old beast of a RAM 1500 would fit in your truck bed. ;)
  • J K%s's Photo

It's too dark out to take a picture so you'll have to make do with a general image for the time being:

Posted Image

Silver 2006 Mazda rx8.

Fast fast and fantastic acceleration, a bitch to fuel though.

Dude thats awesome, thats my affordable Dream car! Is it actually yours? If so I'm very very jealous. You got style mate.
  • Airtime%s's Photo

And yeah airtime wtf you know about suicide doors!!!??

LOL! What do you mean suicide doors? I think the car is great the doors are not though, it's just the way they open. But that doesn't make the car bad, I really really like them. As I said Louis I'm impressed.

Edited by Airtime, 10 September 2009 - 02:41 PM.

• ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Suicide Doors is the term used for doors that open opposite of eachother. Like on the RX-8
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

I didn't post a picture so it's easy to skip over my post, but I doubt my old beast of a RAM 1500 would fit in your truck bed. ;)

I stand corrected. Modified below

I think with the exception of Mike and Steve's rides, I can fit all of the others in the bed of my truck and then place my truck in the bed of Ozone's truck!
  • Ozone%s's Photo

I stand corrected. Modified below

I think with the exception of Mike and Steve's rides, I can fit all of the others in the bed of my truck and then place my truck in the bed of Ozone's truck!

Haha, thanks - now I feel manly.
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    Sweet 'stang Mike...

I drive....

=D
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    you live in teh uk dont you?
    (i dint look at the car, so i dint get the clues from there XD)
  • J K%s's Photo
    Marshy I coulda put money on you driving a Clio.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    there is something majorly distinctive about english houses. you will only see them like this in the uk but they almost have no defining features...
  • Marshy%s's Photo

Marshy I coulda put money on you driving a Clio.

Because I've posted a picture of it in the old topic?? =D
  • Regulatin%s's Photo
    Meh I don't even post here anymore hah.

But umm, yeah.

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

I've got more pics too.

Info to the car guys; Full STi JDM ver7 block, JDM ver8 heads w/ avcs, (internals are forged, 8500 redline), full JDM 6 speed swap w/ DCCD, forced performance red turbo, 38mm ewg (soon to be 44mm), 50mm bov, 850cc injectors, aps 725 fmic, turboxs utec, invidia downpipe, helix straight exhaust titanium, kyb struts, hotchkiss sways, cobb struts, tein springs, brembo big brake kit, prodrive gc-07forged wheels 18x8.5, missing a lot more but yah, that's it. Over 500whp on 112 octane 23 psi. Bigger wastegate and probably 1000cc+ injectors soon to come, meth kit also.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^By far the best car shown so far. I fucking love Impreza's . What is she, an 03'?
    Beautiful dude, lovin the carbon fiber.
    -JDP
  • Brent%s's Photo
    We're supposed to be getting a Citroen C3 at work in the next week or two to test out the steering mechanism... should be fun. Drove a Ford of Australia Territory when we had that for a week and a half the other week. Pretty nice looking SUV not sold in the states, but it was a Diesel and ran like crap. And Right Hand Drive is effing weird.

Edited by Brent, 18 September 2009 - 05:07 AM.

• RCTMASTA%s's Photo
    Hey Lloyd, there was this one UK commercial that I saw in an email, for a SportKa, where there's this cat, he sees the sunroof open, climb up on top of the car, sticks his head in the sunroof, but.... the sunroof closes with his head in it. Ouch. Does the UK actually put that on regular television?!!? About the cars:
    My mom (Im only 12, keep in mind) has a '99 Sienna, and a '70something Toyota Land Cruiser. My dad has a Ford F-250 (Such a gas hog it has two tanks!) and a 98 Subaru Forester L, a Toyota Tercel that got trashed, and a 60-70something Subaru That doesn't work.

Edited by RCTMASTA, 21 September 2009 - 12:31 AM.

• Regulatin%s's Photo
    Its a 2002. And yeah, carbon fiber is alright until I get enough money for a whole roof transplant. :lol:
    Then I'll be happy.
  • Coasterking2k%s's Photo
    I got this just over a year ago;

Posted Image

Posted Image

The interior is awesome, it's so light. It's a really nice place to be on sunny days;
    Posted Image
  • Mike Robbins%s's Photo
    I miss England but not the tiny ass houses. Here's what I drove when I lived over there:

Jaguar XJS V-12
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Mike Robbins, 23 September 2009 - 10:00 AM.

• Regulatin%s's Photo

Hey Lloyd, there was this one UK commercial that I saw in an email, for a SportKa, where there's this cat, he sees the sunroof open, climb up on top of the car, sticks his head in the sunroof, but.... the sunroof closes with his head in it. Ouch. Does the UK actually put that on regular television?!!? About the cars:
    My mom (Im only 12, keep in mind) has a '99 Sienna, and a '70something Toyota Land Cruiser. My dad has a Ford F-250 (Such a gas hog it has two tanks!) and a 98 Subaru Forester L, a Toyota Tercel that got trashed, and a 60-70something Subaru That doesn't work.

Hey, how much do you want for that Subaru the 60's/70's one. Do you know what model? Show pics please.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading