Music Forum / Music Dump Place

• tdub96%s's Photo
    Its not bad sam. I was looking through your other vids, youre a pokefan too? :p

[i wouldnt call myself a fan, but my buddy and i started a pokemon revolution in our school last year. We had nearly half the guys in our school playing gameboys and DS's in class all day, pokemon all day. It was pretty sweet i must say, but just to mess around :p ]
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    not played in a while, not since B/W. i think there is too many pokemon now, personally. i used to be big into the competative scene, though. but thanks dude.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Hey guys heres a cut of the feature verse I did for another rapper at Miami University in a remix of Wiz Khalifa's "Black & Yellow" titled "Kush 'N Vodka"

Attached Files

• In:Cities%s's Photo
    this is some new music i've been writing on my own.
    i hope you guys can dig it!

http://soundcloud.co...ajmiller/frozen
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    <3

mainly cause it had no screaming.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Wow, I really like that. I think the cleaner parts (especially that lick at 0:04 that shows up a couple of times) could use a bit more treble to cut through. Tremolo-picked guitar in the background = awesome.

I need to get my shit together and record something to post here...

-ACE

EDIT: lol, my English is fail.
    haha thanks guys.
    sammy, all i listen to is this style of music. the fact that the band i am in has screaming and metal influences is reflective more on the fact that as a whole, we all listen to and are influenced by different music.
    once our album drops, you will be able to hear all of the different influences we have. for instance, the guitar parts i write are inspired by this type of very melodic and smooth style of lead playing that i find in most of the indie bands i listen to.
    hopefully you'll be able to pick them out lol.

but thanks ace! i'm a sucker for tremolo picked guitar as well haha.

i'm actually going to record a little 5 or 6 song EP of this music, and will release it online soon. i'm starting on a new song right now;]
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Wow, Josh that was incredible. Reminds me of Circa cause I can definitely see a voice like Anthony Green's over that. We should write a song together! ;)

Last week my band played with a friend of ours. She's a great singer and we played her songs she wrote for a class she was in during school. She wrote them but we did all the music as a band. She'll probably end up being the vocalist for the band if we play our cards right. We have some video of the performance here:

http://www.youtube.c...48A6119CDB07D1C

The three videos on the right are us. There's other performers in that channel too if you want to check them out.
    Heres a rough video of me practicing one of my band's new songs. its a bit more melodic and complex than our previous stuff.
    [no more chugging breakdowns thank god lol]

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PTRv_CwM-XI

its really messy though. i struggled a bit near the end trying to remember the solo type thing i wrote lol.
    oh well. practice makes perfect!
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Hey guys... I released a new song the other day!

Check it out here
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Sounds good bro! I feel the tune. What did you make it on? Sounds like the riff is swung.
    Id say put 3 hooks on it though. One at the start, middle and end. Maybe its my shit system but it sounds like your verses are a bit loud compared to the tune. Only minor. Do you spit filth, like dark and dirty style because i have plenty of sick riffs?
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    @dotrobot, you've stated eminem twice ;)
    I kinda love all those bands as well but I'll do a list of my own (though I'll always forget some)
    (bold is the ones that deserve a heart

3 Doors Down, 3oh!3, 30seconds to mars, All-American Rejects, The Afters, All Time Low, the almost, Avicii, B.o.B., Band zonder Banaan, Barenaked Ladies, Birdy, Blink 182, Bloodhoud Gang, Boyce Avenue, Boys Like Girls, Breaking Benjamin, Bruno Mars, Busted, Cary Brothers, Chester See, Claude Kelly, Cobra Starship, Colin Hay, Counting Crows, Dandy Warhols, Dave Days, A Day To Remember, Dazzled Kid, Dead By April, Death Cab For Cutie, Destine, Dj Contacreast, Downtown Fiction, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Envy On The Coast, Ellegarden, Faber Drive, Fall Out Boy, Fiction Plane, Flogging Molly, Foo Fighters, Fort Minor, The Fray, Gavin Degraw, Go Radio, Good Charlotte, HIM, Hollywood Undead, Howie Day, Jack McManus, James Blunt, Jason Aldean, Jason Mraz, Keane, KiD CuDi, Lifehouse, Linkin Park, LMFAO, The Lonely Island, The Maine, Lupe Fiasco, Marianas Trench, maroon5, Mayday Parade, Matt Palmer, MGMT, Michael Jackson, Mindless Self Indulgence,
    Mumford & Sons, My chemical Romance, My Favorite Highway, The Naked And Famous, Neon Trees, NeverShoutNever, New Boyz, New Heights, Nickelback, The Offspring, Old 97's, One Republic, Outasight, Owl City, Panic! At The Disco, Paradise Oskar, Plain White T's, Racoon, Radical Face, The Ready Set, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Relient K, Sam Tsui, Sara Bareilles, Scouting For Girls, The Script, Shinedown, SImple Plan, A silent Express, Skillet, Smash Mouth, Sparks The Rescue, SR-71, State Of Shock, Sugarcult, Sum 41, T.I., Taking Back Sunday, Take That, Three Days Grace, Tinie Tempah, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Tom Dice, Trading yesterday, TRAIN<3, UKF-Dubstep, Tyler Ward, Varsity Fanclub, The Wanted, We The Kings, Wiz Khalifa, Woe, Is Me, Yellowcard, You Me At Six.
    (it's a pretty long list xd)

@sammy, I love that song and I usually hate people covering songs I love but I liked yours !
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    My sister and I made a new song the other day (woohoo!) making fun of the British upper class haha. If anyone watches things like 'Made in Chelsea' you'll hopefully find this relatively entertaining. And I am dressed up as a girl in the video hahaha...

"I ♥ Shopping" http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PR9DrlJpTp4
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    New song from my second mixtape!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8_Uvvj-zJYE

Please listen! I can use all the support I can get! :D
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Sorry for the double post but I did a new song!

Attached Files

• inVersed%s's Photo
    Sorry for the triple post but I have a new song! Its from my first studio album, The College Life!

Edit: if a moderator reads this, I know this has a lot downloads but do not delete. This is really my song. Last time I had a song that had a lot of hits it originally got taken down because there was some confusion about this :mantis:

Attached Files

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm working on an album. Here's a teaser:

Posted Image
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Jeu de Bullshit.

I can tell it's gonna be good.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I lol'd.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    New Song!

Attached Files