(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Unfinished Park Repository

This topic hosts comments for 13 parks(View Parks)
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    Thanks Gee, what did you do to 'clean'? Did you finish it?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    removed unused objects and checked for non-exporting objects to include in the zip.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    oh damn, i just found this shit looking up old topics of mine (for that first post topic whatever) and i released this stuff three years ago. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0XVWMWXM
    that's the same download link too!

and to think, i haven't done anything since then, hahaha. well except for that other solo i had going.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    i put in the code and click download.
    then on the next page, i click regular download and then it just says 'link broken' blah blah blah.
    just me?
  • zodiac%s's Photo

just me?

yup.
  • lacrosse14%s's Photo
    A flying coaster design that failed miserably.

Attached Files

• Xcoaster%s's Photo
    These are all basically just started, so don't expect much. In approximate order of start date.

Xcoaster International's: Britainnia: Attached File  XIBritainnia4.SV6 (7.48MB)
    downloads: 403It's the entry I started for Rct2.com's very first ever Road Rally match (set in the British isles). No one entered. Anyways, then I went and won Rct2.com's second very first ever Road Rally match (set in Scandinavia). The park itself is the most complete of all these, which isn't saying much.

Disney's California Adventure: Attached File  DCA_by_Xcoaster_2_5_06.SV6 (364.7KB)
    downloads: 376 Workbench:Attached File  DCA.SV6 (6.14MB)
    downloads: 323This was the first good stuff I showed. It didn't last long though, with just a little of the entrance and Condor Flats completed. Some of it showed up later in DisneyAir. Anyways, it's all about to become outdated in reality, as the park entrance is being completely overhauled.

Xcoaster International's: Eiffel Amusements: Attached File  XI_Eiffel_Amusements.SV6 (320.6KB)
    downloads: 333Another Road Rally abortion, this one was going to be a small park set at the base of the Eiffel tower. The ONLY somewhat interesting thing is a start to a recreation of the tower. Highly recommend you don't download.

Jamaica: Attached File  XIJ_5_5_06_a.SV6 (330.44KB)
    downloads: 330Workbench:Attached File  2006_Road_Rally_Workbench.SV6 (4.59MB)
    downloads: 387This one is relatively recent (started around H2H4, I think). Not much got done on this one, but I'm proud of the tiny bit at the entrance.

Attached Files

• Attached File  DCA.SV6 (6.14MB)
      downloads: 396
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    okay, PLEASE finish DCA or start over!
  • Steve%s's Photo

okay, PLEASE finish DCA or start over!

THANK YOU!

See Ryan? I was never the only one. :p
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    my bigg ass LL solo.
    got outdated i suppose
    check it out, id hate for it to be a complete waste.
    loads of time and fun arre linked to this
    i removed the woody, cause im gonna make a design out of that and its area.

EDIT: stupid bastard i am, forgot to upload.

Attached Files

• Sey%s's Photo
    No, I didn't care about it. Whatever...

Attached File  Experience_World_Frankfurt.SV6 (13.25MB)
    downloads: 366
    Btw: Sammy could you upload a pic?
  • J K%s's Photo
    Sey! Fuck dude! I was really willing you to finish this.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    Itzamnaaj - I wanted to submit this as a NE design. It's a floorless coaster with Maya theming. I still like some parts of it... dunno why I didn't finish this one. Sorry for the red black-tiles, blame my old computer screen ;)
    It's from 2006.

Feel free to finish it!

"MFG"

Attached Files

• misterthom%s's Photo
    i like that one a lot Dave, its lay-out is really good.
    Too bad you wont finish it. Maybe i ill finish it, since i cant really finish something good of my own. maybe that will be a good way to become better.
  • Levis%s's Photo

Sey! Fuck dude! I was really willing you to finish this.

you can still do that now.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

my bigg ass LL solo.
    got outdated i suppose
    check it out, id hate for it to be a complete waste.
    loads of time and fun arre linked to this
    i removed the woody, cause im gonna make a design out of that and its area.

EDIT: stupid bastard i am, forgot to upload.

There's some decent stuff in there really- the market stalls building was cool but could have been taken further- see trajan's market- and stuff like the carousel roof and the bit of green space architecture in the back were very cool. The support tower for Cosmic was also nice. I think you just need time to catch up on the real essence of well-rounded parkmaking.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    All good stuff guys :) not had time to look at Xcoasters stuff yet though. In other news the thread has its first success :)
    I got the go ahead from 5dave to finnish up on Itzamnaaj.

I have also asked misterthom if he wants to contribute as he did say in his post he'd like to have a go :)

should be the perfect way to sharpen up some RCT2 skills

Edit: in more cool news Casmir has also taken up Turbin3's "Global_Paradise"
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    jesus christ sey! amazing

Edited by Cocoa, 15 October 2009 - 05:14 PM.

• MF72 %s's Photo
    I don't think anyone remembers it, but does anyone want my old LL park, Brenwood? It's extremely unlikely that I'll continue with it, and I'll upload it if someone wants it.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    go for it.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading