(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Unfinished Park Repository

This topic hosts comments for 13 parks(View Parks)
  • nin%s's Photo
    Ah, remebmer looking over these when you first attempted to scrap them. Everything's really nice, but imo it's missing the "park" aspect of Universal. You've got the studio portion down with all of the huge soundstages, but the park aspect, with the art deco buildings and scenery aren't there.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    It is unfortunate that what could have been a grat project will never be finished. They are actually pretty great and you would have gotten alot farther then I would have with that building strategy. It really doesn't seem to themepark-ish like nin said.
  • panther33%s's Photo
    Remember this?

Attached Files

• robbie92%s's Photo
    Roomie, if you want to put this in your first post, jusmith has taken up my Boardwalk Park
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    no probs.
    I have updated the first post with the parks people have said they are happy for people to work on and the ones people have taken up.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Anyone got anymore unfinished LL? :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    yeah, but i don't want to release them just yet.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I can send you my LL-practices, Louis :p xD
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I do, but I won't release them. I doubt they are very inspiring anyway.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Anyone got anymore unfinished LL? :)

yeah, you do! get back to work!
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Anyone got anymore unfinished LL?

Sure why not. A few projects of varying ages that will never get done.
    Click the thumbnails for bigger images

Suspended in the snow
    Posted Image
    A suspended coaster design that was to have a snow theme, Loved the layout but for some reason I never finished the theme. With the Olympics on right now it seems the time to let it free :)
    DownloadAttached File  roomie_suspended.zip (71.05KB)
    downloads: 246

Sea Serpent
    Posted Image
    An early fully working shoestring coaster for an RCPro competition that i never finished. Needs work on the themeing and the sea serpent needs a head but the coaster works a treat.
    DownloadAttached File  roomie_sea_serpent.zip (75.53KB)
    downloads: 260

Shoestring Adventure Ride
    Posted Image
    The oldest of the 3 is another early shoestring but this time on an adventure ride. The Ride starts out as an adventure ride with various stops and reversals of the car before it's coaster finale. The ride works but probably needs a complete retheme as it looks rather dated.
    DownloadAttached File  roomie_shoestring_adventure.zip (74.5KB)
    downloads: 252

So if anyone wants to take a look then go ahead. If you fancy finishing one up then let me know.

Cheers
    Roomie
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Roomie you are awesome. I'll post some thoughts here when I've checked them out. Thanks :)
  • lacrosse14%s's Photo
    Over a year in the making, just don't have any more ideas. Anyone can use the coasters as designs if they want. This was built in RCTM so ignore all the entrance/exits sticking out

Here are some screens and the downloads:

Attached Files

Edited by lacrosse14, 25 February 2010 - 05:15 PM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading