RCT Discussion / Your RCT Logos

• J K%s's Photo
    So we have some pretty talented artists on the site and I have seen a topic containing non-rct logos that were made. That was pretty interesting so I thought the guys that create logos in their spare time for RCT should have their own topic.

Start posting my creative friends!
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Hey there,
    I just post a collection which I consider as the best I made:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I always have ideas for logos but I'm unable to execute them... Maybe I'm talented, maybe I suck... I wish I had the tools to find out.

Fr3ak, Angelica Lakes is one of my favourite logos on the site. Charybdis is pretty awesome too! Well done on those.

Edited by Liampie, 12 September 2009 - 08:16 AM.

• J K%s's Photo

Posted Image

I forgot how good this was. I absolutley adore this. Did you get an award for it?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wooo the curse yah!

thank you fr3ak, i didn't know you made it.

Edited by Cocoa, 12 September 2009 - 08:50 AM.

• J K%s's Photo
    Logo 1 - I like the finish of the pictures and all the components suit. I maybe would liked to see the film board (behind the globe) maybe without an effect on it. It woulda suited the globe perfectly then. Maybe a bit smaller as well but thats just me being picky. 6.9/10

Logo 2 - Awesome logo, the main design itself has a nice composition and I like the shape of the ride you've added to this piece. Black and Gold ftw! The ride seems a bit fuzzy but other than that its awesome 8.2/10

Logo 3 - Already commented but my favourite logo from you. 9.5/10

Logo 4 - Nice colour scheme yet again. (I see a pattern emerging here :)) The only thing thats holding it back for me is the mist over the text so you can't read it so well. On the other hand that could be seen as cool as your going for the mysterious approach but for me I'd have liked to have seen it a bit more clearer. 7.3/10

Logo 5 - I like the overall composition but I don't get the name or the theme too well? Care to explain? That said this was one of my favourite designs ever made :D 6.8/10
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Still my favorite that I've made

Posted Image
  • J K%s's Photo
    Not liking your name on it, its unesscery but you gotta advertise yourself at the end of the day :p

Nice choice of type to go with your main design. I would personally give it a 7.2/10 only because I wish it was bigger an didnt have that glow. Thats my opinion though.

Didnt know you could make logos dude, I'm glad to see that.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Concept mistake, but I think it was a good attempt in graphic aspects.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I really liked that pity it needed a shark theme but maybe I'll build a design so I could use your logo :D 7.8/10
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Hah thanks mate, yeah I couldn't figure out how to make a shark look good so yeah...
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • J K%s's Photo
    Some stuff is pixelated which is a pet peeve of mine but that logo represents your park so well. 7.5/10 imo

Am I the only one giving an opinion? :p
  • Maverix%s's Photo

Posted Image

Concept mistake, but I think it was a good attempt in graphic aspects.

I know what that must have been for ;) I must say I love it though.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I aggree very nice logo.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo

I know what that must have been for ;) I must say I love it though.

Remember those words J_K :p
  • J K%s's Photo
    Hahaha burn!!! Head to head next time buddy :)

Some of my logos during H2h

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post a few more later. I have tonnes.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    World Showcase's logo is probably my favorite out of all the ones you made for H2H. It looks so natural and flowing imo.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    ^Agreed
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Imaginit wouls look better with the coaster used in the park put in the park, still, good nonetheless

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading